Restaurants for History Buffs in Dallas Back to list view
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 111661 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75230Ranked #1 overall in Dallas restaurants
#BeStuffed #BeTipsy It would be foolish to visit Dallas without sampling the food at this Tex-Mex institution and sampling their frozen margaritas. You probably were unaware that the frozen margarita...
- 22001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 75201Ranked #2 overall in Dallas restaurants4.58 reviews
The Nashers of Dallas are such devout arts patrons that not only have they installed a number of art pieces from their personal collection at NorthPark Center, they built an...Popular with
- 7901 Fort Worth Avenue, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Dallas restaurants45 reviews
Key Lime Pie! It's the biggest serving of dessert I've ever seen. (And it's good.) Their servings in general are sizeable, and it probably won't help your svelte figure to...Popular with
- 83301 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TXRanked #8 overall in Dallas restaurants
Best breakfast in Uptown. Could be walkable from the house. Traditional breakfast menu. Gets busy, and doesn't take reservations. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Focus on breakfast. Great patio.
- 93699 McKinney Avenue #307, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Dallas restaurants52 reviews
Mexican restaurant in West Village. Trolley ride, or short drive, or cab. Try the frozen mambo taxi, the mambo taxi is Dallas Institution. Great patio, great people watching, super trendy....
- 103403 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75219Ranked #10 overall in Dallas restaurants
I love the eclectic-ness and varied selections of this joint! Reminiscent of Central Market's deli area. And I do like the fact that my ADD goes haywire in here! :)