Restaurants for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Dallas
Recommended for You
Other places you might like...
- 211661 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75230Ranked #1 overall in Dallas restaurants
#BeStuffed #BeTipsy It would be foolish to visit Dallas without sampling the food at this Tex-Mex institution and sampling their frozen margaritas. You probably were unaware that the frozen margarita...
- 32001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 75201Ranked #2 overall in Dallas restaurants8 reviews
A gift to the city of Dallas by Raymond and Peggy Nasher. Considered at one time the most valuable world-wide collection of scuplure in private hands. Now a gift from...Popular with
- 8901 Fort Worth Avenue, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Dallas restaurants5 reviews
Great for anyone who wants to impress on a first date! The food and beer choices are superbly divine. The waiters really know there stuff; they really listen to what...Popular with
- 93301 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TXRanked #8 overall in Dallas restaurants
Best breakfast in Uptown. Could be walkable from the house. Traditional breakfast menu. Gets busy, and doesn't take reservations. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Focus on breakfast. Great patio.
- 103699 McKinney Avenue #307, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Dallas restaurants2 reviews
Mexican restaurant in West Village. Trolley ride, or short drive, or cab. Try the frozen mambo taxi, the mambo taxi is Dallas Institution. Great patio, great people watching, super trendy....