Restaurants for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Dallas Back to list view
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 211661 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75230Ranked #1 overall in Dallas restaurants
#BeStuffed #BeTipsy It would be foolish to visit Dallas without sampling the food at this Tex-Mex institution and sampling their frozen margaritas. You probably were unaware that the frozen margarita...
- 32001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 75201Ranked #2 overall in Dallas restaurants4.58 reviews
A gift to the city of Dallas by Raymond and Peggy Nasher. Considered at one time the most valuable world-wide collection of scuplure in private hands. Now a gift from...Popular with
- 53301 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TXRanked #4 overall in Dallas restaurants
Best breakfast in Uptown. Could be walkable from the house. Traditional breakfast menu. Gets busy, and doesn't take reservations. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Focus on breakfast. Great patio.
- 9901 Fort Worth Avenue, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #8 overall in Dallas restaurants45 reviews
Great for anyone who wants to impress on a first date! The food and beer choices are superbly divine. The waiters really know there stuff; they really listen to what...Popular with