Things to do near Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)
- Nearby Things to do
- 31801 North Griffin Street, Dallas, TXRanked #2 overall in Dallas things to doDistance: 4.0 mi24 reviews
This is a multi-storey complex of wildlife, not just an aquarium. The most impressive, and surprising, creature that I saw while there was a black panther. They also house some...Popular with
- 52201 N. Field StreetRanked #8 overall in Dallas things to doDistance: 3.7 mi15 reviews
The main Perot Museum branch does have several levels of themed exhibitions. The parking for the museum is limited and non-museum parking can be expensive, so that is something to...Popular with
- 6Deep Ellum, Dallas, TX 75226, USARanked #11 overall in Dallas things to doDistance: 4.7 mi16 reviews
Dallas's nightclub district is the place to go for live music, dancing and drinking. There's everything from swank to dive bars and even some swanky dive bars (if that's possible)...Popular with
- 76425 Boaz Lane, Dallas, TX 75205Ranked #12 overall in Dallas things to doDistance: 3.1 mi10 reviews
SMU is my alma mater! These days it's rife worth construction but that just means the campus is growing and getting better. It's an honor to have a Presidential library...Popular with
- 81717 North Harwood Street, Dallas, TXRanked #14 overall in Dallas things to doDistance: 3.9 mi11 reviews
This museum, set to be free the beginning of 2013, houses a variety of pieces from different places and eras. I managed to see the Tutankhamen exhibit when it was...Popular with
- 9Arts District, Dallas, TX, USARanked #15 overall in Dallas things to doDistance: 3.8 mi10 reviews
he candy-apple red Winspear Opera House designed by Norman Foster and Rem Koolhaas’s 12-story-tall Wyly Theatre joined I. M. Pei’s Meyerson Symphony Center and Renzo Piano’s Nasher Sculpture Center to...
- 102301 Flora Street, Dallas, TXRanked #16 overall in Dallas things to doDistance: 3.8 mi7 reviews
The building's design is unique, but quite cool. And the seating is equally so. The musicianship is incredible and I always enjoy going for both Classical and Pops performances.