Rich eccentrics, take note: if you can afford it you can live in this place. It is a massive, multi-tower complex that houses a full size mall with a dozen restaurants, various shops of all kinds, high-end hotels, mid-range hotels, commercial office buildings, and conference centers. And all of this is right in the heart of a vibrant downtown. I'm ...
Restaurants near Dallas Marriott City Center
- 612.28 mi
- 623.34 mi614 W Davis St, Dallas, TX 752083.34 mi from Dallas Marriott City Center
Bolsa was really the first restaurant that brought the farm-to-table food trend to Dallas and made it popular. They serve a different menu daily. Jeff Harris (formerly of Craft W) is committed to keeping Dallas on it’s toes by creating a menu that is fresh, organic, creative and amazing. Bolsa is located in an old garage that was refurbished using ...Popular withFoodiesGreenTrendsters
- 632.69 mi901 Fort Worth Avenue, Dallas, TX, United States2.69 mi from Dallas Marriott City Center5 reviews
This is a great place to get authentic, Texas BBQ. Or at least my carnivorous husband and friends say it is. Speaking for the veggies, I will brag on the delicious veggie options on their menu. Go check it out and if you're staying at the Belmont Hotel you can just walk over because it's next door.Popular withFoodiesGreen
- 643.2 mi324 W 7th St, Dallas, TX 752083.2 mi from Dallas Marriott City Center
Have you ever dreamed of eating at a place described as "Cowboy chic, with quality roadhouse fare?" Well, look no further. You have found it! It's a fun look at TX decor. The food is great, and the dessert is divine, y'all!
- 651.83 mi3403 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 752191.83 mi from Dallas Marriott City Center
Delicious deli restaurant that serves fantastic prepared foods to go. You select the size, quantity of item. Lots, and lots of options. Great place to stock the house from.. Short drive from the house. They also have a salad bar, and sandwich bar. VERY POPULAR. I eat here daily.
- 661.46 mi
- 673.24 mi418 N Bishop Ave, Dallas, TX 752083.24 mi from Dallas Marriott City Center
This is the place you go to gorge yourself on Southern comfort food with a gourmet twist. I cannot recommend the Mac & Cheese highly enough. You. Will. Die. But.. it will be such a pleasant way to go! Make a reservation and go!Popular withFamiliesBusinessFoodies
- 682.72 mi
- 693.7 mi5610 East Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX, United States3.7 mi from Dallas Marriott City Center3 reviews
They have really great pizza, and a lot of history in the Dallas area. There was a reality television show about the family that runs this restaurant.
- 701.23 mi3301 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX1.23 mi from Dallas Marriott City Center
Best breakfast in Uptown. Could be walkable from the house. Traditional breakfast menu. Gets busy, and doesn't take reservations. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Focus on breakfast. Great patio.
- 712.43 mi2912 N Henderson Ave, Dallas, TX 752062.43 mi from Dallas Marriott City Center
Very eclectic part of Dallas which gave the restaurant a lot of character. The food was absolutely amazing. It was five of is there and we shared the tuna tartar and calamari/shrimp appetizer. Both plates were completely cleaned!! I ordered the pan seared chicken as a entree and shared the macaroni and cheese side. Both incredible dishes!
- 721.17 mi
- 731.54 mi3699 McKinney Avenue #307, Dallas, TX, United States1.54 mi from Dallas Marriott City Center2 reviews
Mexican restaurant in West Village. Trolley ride, or short drive, or cab. Try the frozen mambo taxi, the mambo taxi is Dallas Institution. Great patio, great people watching, super trendy. Saturday and Sunday lunch is a total scene. Dinner Wed-Sun night is also a scene. Must go to west village while you're in town!
- 742.92 mi
- 752.32 mi4322 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 752192.32 mi from Dallas Marriott City Center
Years. Wasted. Time. Wasted. Calories. Wasted. Watered down Margaritas. Wasted. I have been coming to Dallas for Years. And for YEARS we have always gone to the same places for Tex Mex. But this time, I was on my own. My boss was enroute from Miami and would be arriving late and my other counterparts were wrapped up in meetings. ...
- 762.35 mi
- 771.54 mi
- 781.87 mi
- 791.65 mi2912 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 752191.65 mi from Dallas Marriott City Center
The Cosmic Cafe offers both vegetarian and vegan fare. It was once a house and was converted into a restaurant. This quirky little cafe is a must do for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. You can also enjoy a mediation or yoga session on the second floor. Groovy baby!! Go to their website for more information. http://www.cosmiccafedallas.com/Popular withVegetarian
- 801.46 mi3699 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX1.46 mi from Dallas Marriott City Center
We visited Dallas this weekend and went here on Saturday night and I was thoroughly impressed. This is my new favorite place in Dallas. They serve delicious Mexican food until Midnight, so it's the perfect place to hit before you go out. The atmosphere is really fun with fun, mexican club music and a modern feel. Most importantly: The Margaritas ...Popular withTrendstersNightlifeFoodies