It's not one of those world class zoos, even though the recently opened big mammal area is definitely worth a looking at. Good to spend a weekend afternoon, not something to write home about.
Restaurants near Dallas Zoo
- 10.86 mi0.86 mi from Dallas Zoo
Have you ever dreamed of eating at a place described as "Cowboy chic, with quality roadhouse fare?" Well, look no further. You have found it! It's a fun look at TX decor. The food is great, and the dessert is divine, y'all!
- 20.91 mi0.91 mi from Dallas Zoo
This is the place you go to gorge yourself on Southern comfort food with a gourmet twist. I cannot recommend the Mac & Cheese highly enough. You. Will. Die. But.. it will be such a pleasant way to go! Make a reservation and go!Popular withFamiliesBusinessFoodies
- 30.87 mi0.87 mi from Dallas Zoo2 reviews
In the Bishop Arts District in Oak Cliff, a neighborhood southwest of downtown recently gentrified by artists, designers, boutique owners, and restaurateurs, Oddfellows riffs on Mexican, Italian, and American classics. Dishes range from gingerbread pancakes to lamb and mint sausage Bolognese.Popular withFoodies
- 40.88 mi0.88 mi from Dallas Zoo2 reviews
Best Sunday Brunch in the Bishop Art DistrictPopular withNightlifeLGBTFoodies
- 50.91 mi
- 60.88 mi0.88 mi from Dallas Zoo1 review
- 70.9 mi0.9 mi from Dallas Zoo1 review
Fantastic, authentic, fresh, amazing Italian restaurant in Bishop Arts District. This restaurant is hard to get a reservation. Call a month out. Its authentic Italian. Not lasagna, and spaghetti. You can walk in super early.. Maybe call ahead.
- 80.86 mi0.86 mi from Dallas Zoo1 review
- 90.87 mi0.87 mi from Dallas Zoo1 review
- 100.9 mi
- 110.94 mi0.94 mi from Dallas Zoo1 review
- 120.91 mi
- 130.79 mi0.79 mi from Dallas Zoo1 review
- 140.88 mi0.88 mi from Dallas Zoo1 review
- 150.91 mi0.91 mi from Dallas Zoo1 review
- 160.91 mi
- 170.84 mi0.84 mi from Dallas Zoo1 review
Great for drinks after work or watching the gamePopular withTrendstersNightlifeBusiness
- 180.73 mi0.73 mi from Dallas Zoo1 review
My high school class had a mini-reunion here. They were able to do it at relatively short notice and had a large room available. The service was quite good throughout the event. I did not particularly enjoy the nachos I had, but it might have just been a way of preparing them that I was unfamiliar with.
- 193.37 mi3.37 mi from Dallas Zoo9 reviews
Amazing new museum with one of the best programs in the country. Also the most beautiful lunch view into the sculpture garden.Popular withLocalDesignLuxury
- 201.11 mi1.11 mi from Dallas Zoo
Bolsa was really the first restaurant that brought the farm-to-table food trend to Dallas and made it popular. They serve a different menu daily. Jeff Harris (formerly of Craft W) is committed to keeping Dallas on it’s toes by creating a menu that is fresh, organic, creative and amazing. Bolsa is located in an old garage that was refurbished using ...Popular withFoodiesGreenTrendsters