Dan Carmel Haifa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Dan Carmel HaifaMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
The hotel was good.
Haifa is a one night stop off for most people on their way to the Dead Sea.
The city isnt great but again no one stays there for more than one night.
The hotel is clean and safe and the staff was good.
Excellent!122 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Room100% thought the view was good.
- Hotel100% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Building100% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool