Dana Hotel & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 88%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
Dining options at Dana Hotel and Spa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Chicago property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Wedding services and concierge services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and a nightclub. This is a smoke free property.
There are 216 guest
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 41 per night
- Pets: US$ 50 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
Very Good!1854 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Location98% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness Area86% loved the sauna.
- Restaurant81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.