Things to do near Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport
- 0Costa RicaDistance: 0.0 mi3 reviews
Liberia Airport is a 30 minute drive from our condo.
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Rt 25Ranked #3 overall in Liberia things to doDistance: 4.7 mi3 reviews
Here you can get most anything. It is comparable to the U.S.A.'s Home Depot or Lowes.
- 2Playa Penca, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Playa Potrero things to doDistance: 18.8 mi7 reviews
You need to know how to get here, it is one of the more private beaches in our area. Go around Potrero Square and then head west toward the sun
- 3Potrero, Santa CruzRanked #1 overall in Potrero things to doDistance: 18.6 mi8 reviews
Playa Potrero is an ok beach, not my favorite, but ok.....the only beach in which you will find the pink delicate shells. Must go at least to the middle of...Popular with
- 4Monkey Trail, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Santa Cruz things to doDistance: 14.6 mi6 reviews
A family friendly zipline tour with the added bonus of a butterfly farm, snake zoo and fabulous gift shopPopular with
- 5Guanacaste, Santa Cruz, Playa Pan de Azucar , 90, Costa RicaRanked #2 overall in Playa Potrero things to doDistance: 18.5 mi5 reviews
You will enjoy the view from several places on the drive to this beautiful beach. The Sugar Beach Restaurant has good food and a nice family atmosphere. This is a...
- 7Parque Nacional Santa Rosa, Guanacaste, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Santa Rosa National Park things to doDistance: 16.5 mi3 reviews
One of the most visually stunning quality surf breaks in the world. Imagine getting barreled by perfect, double head Pacific swells to the backdrop of a massive stone monolith, rising...Popular with
- 8Ranked #2 overall in Potrero things to doDistance: 18.6 mi4 reviews
Just opened to easy access in 2011 or so but it is a fantastic beach. There is a good restaurant and a place to rent paddle boards and others water...
- 9200 metros sur de la Antigua Gobernacion, Calle Real, Liberia, Costa RicaRanked #4 overall in Liberia things to doDistance: 7.2 mi1 review
I studied at Instituto Estelar in January of this year. I planned to stay for one week, but ended up staying for one month and advancing 4 levels! It was...Popular with
- 10Playa Prieta, Costa RicaRanked #3 overall in Playa Potrero things to doDistance: 18.6 mi2 reviews
One of my all-time favorite beaches....so private, and hard to find....must have someone that knows how to get to this beach...you will not be disappointed!