Dar Fes Medina
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Dar Fes MedinaFirst to ReviewOct 23, 2013
Super-fantastic guesthouse at a very reasonable price. The place isn't old--it was actually built up on a vacant lot--but all the decoration is hand-crafted and the place features beautiful old doors, calligraphy and weaving from the owner's father's antiques shop. Mohamed (the owner) is great and personally very interested in what his guests are up to and whether they need help with anything. The downstairs rooms (as at all dars and riads) don't feel very private because they open onto the breakfast area, but the one I was in was actually surprisingly quiet and well covered with curtains and things, so I felt hidden away. Excellent, excellent value. Oh, and a handy location right near Bab Ziat--so you can walk out easily and get a taxi, or walk about 10 mins to Bab Boujeloud.
Good!23 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. 88% satisfied guests.
- FoodFood is delicious. 80% of the guests liked it.
- LocationLocation is acceptable. Only 67% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 58% of guests gave positive feedback.
- RoomRooms are ok. Only 50% of guests gave positive feedback.