Close large map View large map

My Places

Section name:
    • David Ladowitz commented on this list

Ha, thats the third person whos' said that. How do you know about Arcadia food? Are you there a lot?

• Allison Vigil commented on this list

There is a place in Arcadia that is reputedly amazing: Din Tai Fung

• David Ladowitz commented on this list

Young Dong is reopened. You can go and get all the young dong you can handle.

• Lissa Sherman commented on this list

Ps I meant you need to call me for pitstickers in Pasadena advice-wasn't putting friend pressure on you;)

• Lissa Sherman commented on this list

Too bad young dong isn't there anymore.

• David Ladowitz commented on this list

I know I need to come see you! I think I've been there. The name sounds really familiar

• Lissa Sherman commented on this list

Helllo-you know you need to call me! Check out the din tai fung or "the dumpling house" also check out ichima in Pasadena-just left-must have just missed you!

• Din Tai Fung Dumpling House1108 S Baldwin Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007
      Traci recommended Din Tai Fung Dumpling House
      Everything here is amazing. Don't miss the Shanghai Soup Dumplings - and if you get there early, get the limited quantity small soup dumplings - they sell out within the first hour or 2 of opening. ... read more
      Also for vegetarians, the vegetarian dumplings are amazing.
      .Comment.over 2 years ago. Report
      Traci

much fancier - but still really good. depends on what you are looking for - gourmet, or street food.

• A & E Restaurant1269 East Valley Boulevard, Alhambra, CA
      Traci recommended A & E Restaurant
      This is a true hole-in-the-wall - but the food is perfect. I have been getting the "red cooked" spicy beef noodles here since I was 5 years old - and the quality has never changed! I also always get ... read more
      the scallion pancake and some seaweed to start. This place is no frills, cheap and delicious. The quality of the food is astonishing considering the price you pay - but for people who don't speak Chinese, you might be less frustrated if you go with someone who does speak Chinese. Note: cash only!
      .Comment.over 2 years ago. Report
      Traci

I love the pot stickers here - no frills, made very old fashioned (they don't do any pleats on the ends, they're almost open at the ends). Make sure you get the spicy beef noodles too!