Days Inn Atlanta - Downtown
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
Very Good!597 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Location92% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 89%.
- Food84% loved the dining experience.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Atlanta property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Business services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include gift shops/newsstands and laundry facilities.
There are 263 guestrooms at Days Inn Atlanta Downtown. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.