Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
User Reviews (3 Reviews)
- Days Inn Miami Beach/OceansideMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 7Oct 29, 2013
If you're looking for a budget family vacation on the beach, Days Inn is adequate and since it's a chain hotel, there aren't any surprises. Families will feel at home with the boisterous kid-friendly atmosphere, although the rooms aren't as nice as other hotels in the area. There also isn't an iphone doc, which can be inconvenient for some. The pool and tiki bar provide a nice hideaway and hangout if you need a break from the well-grooved tourist track of South Beach. And the beach is right there at your footsteps, so for the price, you can't beat it.
- Days Inn Miami Beach/OceansideFirst to ReviewAug 15, 2012
Pretty typical Days Inn. Standard rooms and amenities and friendly front desk service. Best thing about this hotel is the location. The beachfront access is amazing and the room rates make staying on the beach actually affordable.
Good!1022 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- BeachWonderful beach. 95% of the guests loved it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
- Bar and BeveragesOnly 67% were satisfied with the beverage prices.
- ServiceOnly 61% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- Hotel59% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
About Days Inn Miami Beach/Oceanside:
Dining options at Days Inn Oceanside Miami Beach include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. This 2.0 star property has a business center. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property
There are 142 guestrooms at Days Inn Oceanside Miami Beach. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer voice mail and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- In room safe fee: US$ 2 per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: US$ 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.