Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart International Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre311 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 56%.
- Food54% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
Dining options at Days Inn Newburgh Stewart International include a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.0 star property has a business center and offers business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed between October and May: