Days Inn Redwood City
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 86%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Days Inn Redwood CityMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2First to ReviewJul 06, 2012
I have no problem whatsoever giving five stars to a motel when it deserves it. They don't deserve it. It's not terrible -- the beds and pillows are extremely comfortable for a roadside motel, and the room was pin-drop quiet. But the pool wasn't heated, the hot tub was being renovated and the sauna advertised didn't exist anymore. The continental breakfast was painfully lacking and the management disappeared for about 15 minutes in the morning, leaving customers ringing the bell constantly during breakfast.
Poor281 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- Service76% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 57% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Food51% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility. This 2.0 star property offers audio visual equipment and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and express check out.
Televisions have cable channels.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.