Days Inn Vancouver Downtown
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre543 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 93%.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 89%.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- FoodTasty food. 71% of guests mentioned it positively.
Dining options at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. This 2.5 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, complimentary bottled water, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: C$ 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.