Days Inn Vancouver Metro
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair1487 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 97%.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 82%.
- Food66% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
Dining options at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. This 2.5 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Guest parking is available for a surcharge.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, complimentary bottled water, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: C$ 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk