Restaurants near De Medici House in the center of Rome

Ristorante "Il Sorriso"

0.2 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

Read the reviews on here so visited tonight. Couldn't have been more friendly and helpful - they even took a table and chairs out because we wanted to sit outside - just go there you'll love it.

Popular withBudgetNightlifeFoodies

Ristorante Cadorna

0.21 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

This was my least favorite restaurant in Rome. I had the traditional pasta pomodoro wich was Ok but a little far from what I expected.

Pinsere Roma

0.2 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

I don't even know how to describe how much I loved the pizza (or "pinsa") from this place! They make personal oblong shaped pizzas that range from 3-4 Euros made fresh and served straight out of the oven with a crispy but light crust and loaded with tons of delicious toppings. The place is bustling with Italians on their lunch ...

Popular withStudentsBudgetLocal

Gelateria La Romana - Roma Via Venti Settembre

0.14 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

This gelateria was right by our hotel and we ended up going there every night! The gelatos are delicious and made with organic milk and natural ingredients. There was always a line-up at this location but they have many other branches to be found around Italy. My favorites were the ricotta and caramelized figs, white tiramisu and yogurt with nuts ...

Popular withBudgetFoodiesFamilies

Sorchetteria Doppio Schizzo

0.02 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

Open 24 hours, this place is perfect for late night (or early morning) munchies and espressos. It's near Termini if you're waiting for a train and don't mind a brief walk.

Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife

Il Gelato di San Crispino - Trevi Fountain

0.95 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

I don't care where you get it but make sure & have some gelato while in Italy!! No other place (even if they SAY they have Italian gelato) comes close in deliciousness!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Trattoria Monti

0.79 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

One of those trattorie that's been around forever, and still does it well. Trattoria Monti serves food from the Marche, on Italy's Adriatic Coast, and does it with simple aplomb.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Palazzo del Freddo di Giovanni Fassi

0.98 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

Located near Piazza di Vittorio, the Palazzo del Freddo is one of Rome's best gelaterie and is often overlooked by tourists in favor of Giolitti or San Crispino. All the locals know it well, however.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBackpackers

Ciuri Ciuri

0.98 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

Unfortunately I have not yet been to Sicily. But I've had cannoli in New York... and I had no idea. I didn't think I liked cannolis until I had one here. Absolutely delicious!!! It's supposed to be one of the best Sicilian bakeries in Rome. I haven't tried any other because I kept going here!

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Er Buchetto

0.47 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

Great spot for truly Roman porchetta panini. Er Buchetto is cheap, the service is prompt and it's located conveniently close to Termini. I feel like I had a different experience from those who recommended it to me, as they described getting freshly sliced and curated porchetta panini. While my panino was tasty, he simply handed it to me from a ...

Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget

Gelateria Fatamorgana - Monti

0.9 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

Up for some crazy gelato flavors? Then this is the place to go! I had the deep chocolate and the basil/honey/walnut (yes, basil) and both were delicious. I had a hard time choosing though since the range is so wide from classic mint and chocolate to lobster and vodka (no really!). A bit hard to find as it's in a ...

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Hard Rock Cafe

0.61 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

Absolutely fantastic!

La Carbonara

0.87 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

Super popular place to eat Roman food, with some innovative twists on classics like pistacchio and pomodoro. The food is delicious, mid priced, and if you go early or late you won't have to wait. In the Monti neighborhood, it's a close place to Termini to get some decent food.

Popular withBackpackersFoodies

Vineria Il Chianti

0.99 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

Great food and atmosphere just steps from the Fontana di Trevi. Everything we had was extra tasty from the bread to the house wine and the steaks. Pricey but worth it!

Al Vino Al Vino

0.98 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

At the aperitivo hour just before dinner, there are few places we'd rather be than Al Vino Al Vino. This great little find in Monti offers an extremely reasonably priced wine list and menu of small plates (prosciutto, cheeses, olives, etc) that are fresh and delightful.

Popular withFoodiesBackpackersBudget

Al Caminetto

0.96 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

Food here is incredibly tasty! It is the real pasta deal, no canned sauce and no "production line" food, everything home made and great. Both bruschetta and pasta I had were amazing. An order of bruschetta means a full slice of bread "buried" in tasteful pomodoro and basil, really good. I also had a fettuccine with mushroom sauce that was ...

Pipero al Rex

0.54 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

Hi everybody, If you like to know more about thi restaurant and its Legendary Carbonara (described as the best in Rome), i recommend you to watch this amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carbonara+goodbye&sm=3 I hope you like it! Beatrice

Popular withDesignTrendstersLuxury

Colline Emiliane

0.79 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

via degli Avignonesi, 22 (Tel. +39 06 4817538) – TripAdvisor: http://goo.gl/nCjS9 Opening time: 12:45-2:45 pm – 7:30 pm - 10:45 pm Closure: Sunday evening and Monday. Family run Emilian Restaurant. Delicious homemade pasta (tagliatelle alla bolognese, lasagne, tortellini in brodo, ravioli, pumpkin tortelli), excellent meat (Giambonetto, bollito), and mouth-watering homemade desserts (zabaione, amalfitana and caprese are my favourite ones!). Reservation ...

Popular withLocalFoodiesFamilies

Tuna

0.71 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

A favourite lunch spot of mine before an afternoon stroll around the Piazza Barberini. Never knew there could be so many shades of white: from the table linen to decor, giving the place a crisp, contemporary feel. Very fresh fish served with applomb.

Harry's Bar

0.7 mi from De Medici House in the center of Rome

Can I give this more stars? I couldn't wait to get all dressed up and go to Harry's Bar. It is at the begining of the Via Veneto across from the American Embassy and near Villa Borghese. It is classy,the drinks are sublime and the atmosphere is eclectic and so interesting.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters