De Paris Villa Eugenie
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre386 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 86%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 79%.
- Hotel74% thought it was clean.
- Food52% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- InternetInternet is poor.
Villa Eugenie features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Business services, concierge services, and translation services are available.
There are 42 guestrooms at Villa Eugenie. Bathrooms feature phones, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and minibars. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room