Dean Street Townhouse
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 76%Business Travelers
- 62%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Dean Street TownhouseMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7Dec 02, 2013
My new favourite London haunt, this is an awesome restaurant in Soho that also does great cocktails. It's technically a hotel (and has merits as a destination for trysts), but most people go for the dining room and cocktail mixing.Recommended for:
- Dean Street TownhouseMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersWellness+ 4Oct 10, 2013
Dean Street Townhouse is one of the trendiest boutique hotels in London set on a couple of 18th Century Georgian townhouses in the heart of Soho. The hotel’s 39 rooms are each individually decorated featuring Georgian elements, vintage furniture and modern communication apparatus along with exciting rain forest showers in the bathrooms. The classic free-standing style Georgian bathtub included in most medium size rooms is especially elegant and inviting. The stylish Dining Room with its classic English décor is trendy and attracts a mix of hip souls. The place serves creative British flavors along with great cocktails, and is open for breakfast, lunch, high-tea and dinner. A modestly compact, but welcoming conference/private dining room is also available for hire onsite. The hotel lacks health facilities, though complimentary gym is available for hotel guests nearby. Covent Garden, China Town, Leicester Square, Piccadilly, and the famous shopping streets including Regent, Oxford, Carnaby and Neal streets are all within mins by foot. Plus, the reception team is absolutely wonderful! Location, style and leisure — a great value package in central London that won’t break the bank.Recommended for:
- Dean Street TownhouseMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersFoodies+ 2Aug 22, 2013
London members club atmosphere without the membership. Nice bar and comfortable restaurant with accessible and reasonably priced menu. Helpful, attractive :) staff. Luxurious hotel rooms are open to non members.Recommended for:
- Dean Street TownhouseMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Jul 12, 2013
The staff is very personable, there are full-sized Cowshed products in the bathrooms, and the decor tends to painted walls in muted colors and dark wood. What more can I say? It's a luxury boutique hotel that feels very welcoming, luxurious without being ostentatious, and, all in all, a fabulous place to stay.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Excellent!283 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building75% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- HotelExcellent hotel.