Get around South Beach in a snap. Rent these bikes located at kiosks all around the South Beach area. So easy to rent and the best way to get around South Beach.
Restaurants near Deco Bike
- 10.2 mi
- 20.05 mi700 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.05 mi from Deco Bike
We were on a hunt for authentic cuban food and that's what we got. This is a small little joint, nothing fancy, quick and dirty if you will. But DELICIOUS! We tried an empanada and croquette to start. It was a good attempt at the empanada but the chicken inside was super dry. The croquette was pretty standard but yummy. ...Popular with
- 30.12 mi760 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 331390.12 mi from Deco Bike6 reviews
I feel like this is one place everyone visiting Miami goes to at least once. Cool spot to chill out at and sample the slushie drinks. The call a cab is a favorite. The food isn't half bad either. I was starving when I got there and had a pretty good salad.Popular with
- 40.14 mi
- 50.13 mi
- 60.15 mi820 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 331390.15 mi from Deco Bike5 reviews
My favorite restaurant on Ocean Drive, in terms of value/quality. The other places offer bland cuisine at expensive prices. Owned by Gloria and Emilio Estefan, it will not disappoint you if you like Cuban Food. The portions are big, and the food authentic. "Camarones al ajillo" (shrimp sauteed in garlic) is a good dish, and the typical Cuban dishes such ...
- 70.16 mi644 6th Street, Miami Beach, FL0.16 mi from Deco Bike3 reviews
What good would a trip to Miami be without a Cuban Sandwich? I found the best one at Las Olas. This low priced cafeteria makes a great Miami version with fresh ingredients that defines greatness. Huge hunks of fall-apart tender roasted pork, a slab of ham, a layer of swiss cheese and plenty of pickles and mustard all heaped onto ...
- 80.18 mi510 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States0.18 mi from Deco Bike
Nothing looks better than those jumbo margaritas crowned with two upside corona beer bottles. Nothing. I have a fantasy of coming here one day for day-drinking excursion extraordinaire. I want to try each of those jumbo cocktails and then have someone carry me home in a wheelbarrow!Popular with
- 90.25 mi36–40 Ocean Dr.0.25 mi from Deco Bike3 reviews
I liked it for the atmosphere and mood only. If you don't care about how the food tastes and love great cocktails, you may enjoy Philippe by Philippe Chow. The cocktails are what they do best. I dined there with friends from New York who say the food tastes great in NYC. The food looks good (at least in the ...
- 100.11 mi700 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 331390.11 mi from Deco Bike3 reviews
Seeking a seafood restaurant in South Beach? Is the line of tourists too long at Joe's? Want something a bit more elegant or romantic? Then you must call upon A Fish Called Avalon. See the scenes and models dressed in designer jeans. Who says people in South Beach don't pay attention to couture any more? This fine dining establishment offers ...Popular with
- 110.21 mi
- 120.03 mi538 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States0.03 mi from Deco Bike2 reviews
OMG. The Foie Gras is melt in your mouth heaven! What do you do when Foie Gras is banned in California, fly your butt to Miami and eat it! We came here for a special dinner on our last night to celebrate our dear friend's bachelorette. It was quite the dining experience. At a first glance you would not think ...
- 130.19 mi501 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.19 mi from Deco Bike2 reviews
all the basics walking distance to YachtPopular with
- 140.12 mi
- 150.09 mi
- 160.04 mi685 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.04 mi from Deco Bike1 review
- 170.1 mi660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.1 mi from Deco Bike
Can anything be better than brunch at 660? I really don't think so! Bottomless mimosas, Nutella pancakes, applewood bacon, challah French toast are all favorites. If you are in South Beach, be sure to check out this spot for brunch.
- 180.14 mi601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.14 mi from Deco Bike1 review
- 190.03 mi
- 200.15 mi865 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.15 mi from Deco Bike1 review
I'm picky about pizza. But this joint isn't bad. Because you can't eat seafood ALL the time!