Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Deer LodgeMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewMay 10, 2014
This is another Canadian resort hotel that I haven't actually stayed overnight. This property is owned by the same company that owns the Buffalo Mountain Lodge (Banff) and the Emerald Lake Lodge (Yoho). I have previously stayed and dined at the Buffalo Mountain Lodge and I think that this company has a really great service model.
And someday I will stay here at the Deer Lodge, with it's handsome log building (some of it original), comfy and rustic looking rooms and the hot tub on the roof.
The Deer Lodge is conveniently on the road to Lake Louise and at least from the Caribou Lounge has a pretty good view of the Glacier. I have also had a very good lunch in the Mount Fairview Dining Room.Recommended for:
Fair1167 reviews across the web.
- The hotel is perfect for winter sports according to guests.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food83% thought the dining area was clean.
- Ambiance70% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building69% thought the facilities needed updating.
- Hotel56% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub and a sauna. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Lake Louise
There are 71 guestrooms at Deer Lodge. Guestrooms have mountain views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with signature bedding and down comforters. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Rooms also include clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Family Rooms