Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Deer LodgeMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6First to Review
This is another Canadian resort hotel that I haven't actually stayed overnight. This property is owned by the same company that owns the Buffalo Mountain Lodge (Banff) and the Emerald Lake Lodge (Yoho). I have previously stayed and dined at the Buffalo Mountain Lodge and I think that this company has a really great service model.
And someday I will stay here at the Deer Lodge, with it's handsome log building (some of it original), comfy and rustic looking rooms and the hot tub on the roof.
The Deer Lodge is conveniently on the road to Lake Louise and at least from the Caribou Lounge has a pretty good view of the Glacier. I have also had a very good lunch in the Mount Fairview Dining Room.Recommended for:
Fair1246 reviews across the web.
- Location97% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Hotel Building74% thought the facilities needed updating.
- Ambiance72% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service59% indicated the reception staff was not good.
- Hotel58% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- RestaurantRecommendable restaurant.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub and a sauna. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Lake Louise property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Wedding services and concierge services are available. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and ski storage. This is a smoke free property.
There are 71 guestrooms at Deer Lodge. Guestrooms have mountain views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with signature bedding and down comforters. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Family Rooms