Delicious Dim Sum

752 Jackson Street, San Francisco, CA

Good take-out dim sum for the price! Really nice workers here. Get the shrimp dumplings (har gow). Only one table for eating inside, so plan to take your food someplace nice like Washington Square Park.

Popular withFoodiesBudget

Restaurants near Delicious Dim Sum

The Stinking Rose

0.15 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

If you love garlic, you love this restaurant! It's cozy, the staff is friendly and the food is delicious!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

The House

0.17 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

I took my parents here for their birthdays and they really liked it. They mentioned that they liked the presentation of the food and the strong flavors. Our waiter was really nice and since we told him it was our first time, he made a few good recommendations. The menu is limited but there are specials everyday so that helps. ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

R & G Lounge

0.19 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

Love their... - salt & pepper crab - shark fin soup (but bye bye to it now) - peking duck - eggplant & tofu Although the food here is good, the last time I went back it wasn't the same as I remembered and it was kind of disappointing, but nonetheless, I'm still a fan since it's been great more ...

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Golden Gate Bakery

0.05 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

There was a line outside this place and I read reviews on yelp about their egg custard tarts. So I had to try them. We waited in line and bought a dozen of those egg custard tarts and they were delicious. I'm a fan of custard tarts (eat them every time I go to dim sum)... and rating scale: this ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

House of Nanking

0.13 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

As a Dane, I saw this as a genuine expression of Chinatown culture in San Francisco. House of Nanking is small and not pretentious. From a little research online, the positive reviews are seen to be many. I, for one, have to say this is probably the best Chinese food I have ever had. Freshly made, excellent texture and superior ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetFamilies

Vesuvio

0.13 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

great bar full of beat history in north beach. beyond the beats though, claim to fame is that it's in "so i married an axe murderer".

Popular withHistoryLocalNightlife

King of Thai Noodle House (Grant Ave)

0.19 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

A pretty good fast food ish thai restaurant. They have very cheap dishes and the portions are pretty big. I really like the pad thai- they also have a pretty cheap happy hour if youre looking for some drinkin

Popular withFoodiesNightlifeStudents

Cotogna

0.24 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

I love the ambiance of this restaurant--it manages to be bustling and romantic at the same time. We sat at the bar and it was fun watching the chef bake pizzas in the brick oven and slice the pork roast. I don't remember much of what we had, but everything was delicious.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryLocal

Hunan Home's Restaurant

0.11 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

Great hole in the wall place in Chinatown. Not much in terms of atmosphere (looked very 80s) but the food was authentic fresh and tasty. The Kung Pao was great. The black mushroom with greens was also good. There was a line to get a table by 6 pm. Came with kids and they also liked it.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget

Caffe Greco

0.21 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

Really nice coffee shop, their cappuccino is great and the size of it its impressive. People are super friendly and there is a lot of options - coffee and food.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife

Molinari Delicatessen

0.16 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

Amazing sandwich. Prosciutto to die for.

Popular withBudgetLocal

Mo's Grill

0.22 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

Went here for breakfast...left totally satisfied. The place is pretty small, so my friend and I had to wait for about 10 minutes to be seated. While standing in line I noticed how the cooks were using this huge grill that was constantly rotating, which I thought was pretty cool. I ordered the Eggs Benedict here and my favorite part ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalNightlife

Caffe Trieste

0.18 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

Long a North Beach mainstay, this corner cafe has the gritty charm and quirky neighborhood-dweller clientele that make this place a bonafide choice to re-up on caffeine and read the Chronicle. The service is quick and attentive, lots to munch on and the coffee is decent. No frills and aged with local history.

Popular withLocalTrendsters

Roka Akor

0.22 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

Talk about stepping it up for Japanese. Toro tartar caviar, yes please! All dishes have great presentation limited but good selection of Waygu beef. Also try their brussel sprouts for a vegetarian option, really healthy portion.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryBusiness

Restaurant Ducroix

0.24 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

A low key really delicious French restaurant in the financial district of San Francisco.

Trattoria Pinocchio

0.19 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

Note: I only came in here for drinks. The bar area is comfortable, the bartenders are friendly and they have a few decent beers on tap. I like how there isn't an air of pretentiousness with the place. It's simply an elegant and nice restaurant.

Good Mong Kok Bakery 好旺角飽餅店

0.05 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

A long line and a yelp sticker sign at the door is definitely a good sign. Decided to get something to eat quick at this place since a group of us was in Chinatown. I have to say the dumplings and dim sum was good here. Definitely worth trying!

Popular withBudgetFoodiesLocal

lalola bar de tapas

0.22 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

I feel if you are not accustomed to Spanish food, you will give this place 4 stars. I love the decor, the high ceilings with gorgeous red chandelier, the flag pride, and the friendly male staff. The pintxo, tapa, and racion servings allow you to eat just enough and a variety of dishes. However the place tries to accommodate those ...

Popular withLuxury

Slanted Door

0.77 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

Wonderful location, beautiful restaurant, and good (not amazing) food. Problem is it gets so crazy busy here and it is expensive.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryBusiness

Blue Bottle Coffee

0.95 mi from Delicious Dim Sum

Amazing cappuccino - a coffee lover's dream. This place is hard to find - there are no signs outside, only a line out the door to mark it's existence.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBusiness