Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Excellent!857 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Room95% thought the view was good.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Wellness AreaVery nice wellness & sports facilities.
Dining options at Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an
There are 239 guestrooms at Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and triple sheeting. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 15 per night
- Valet parking: C$ 15 per night
- Pets: C$ 35 per pet, per stay, maximum C$ 70 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Continental Breakfast