User Reviews (1 Review)
- Delta Whistler Village SuitesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11First to ReviewMay 15, 2013
Bring your dog to Whistler!! This is a very dog friendly spot.
This is a great place to stay in Whistler if you aren't willing to break the bank. It's located mid village so you'll have to walk a little bit to the slope but you're saving money and getting a decent amount of space and a kitchen. All with still being in Village.
Outstanding!1112 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for winter sports.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Wellness/Sports90% loved the sauna.
- GroundsNice grounds. 89% satisfied guests.
- Room84% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.