Delta Whistler Village Suites
Member Reviews (1)
- Delta Whistler Village SuitesMember ofWellnessLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11First to ReviewMay 15, 2013
Bring your dog to Whistler!! This is a very dog friendly spot.
This is a great place to stay in Whistler if you aren't willing to break the bank. It's located mid village so you'll have to walk a little bit to the slope but you're saving money and getting a decent amount of space and a kitchen. All with still being in Village.
Excellent!728 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for winter sports.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 91% of the guests loved it.
- Wellness/Sports79% loved the sauna.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 73% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.