Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
filtered byHistoryX
  • Recommended for You

Patsy's Inn Italian Restaurant

3651 Navajo Street, Denver, CO, United States

Southern Italian gem - red velvet, booths, bread, decades of history. TREAT.

Popular withHistoryLocalFoodies

Snooze

2262 Larimer St. Denver, CO 80205

I must say I am not a big fan of breakfast, I usually order off the lunch menu when I am brought out for brunch as I usually want something more savory than sweet. But after hearing MANY rave reviews from friends about how amazing the pancakes are here I decided I had to try them and in grand style ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Osteria Marco

1453 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80202

Very good Italian in an attractive brick basement space in Larimer Square. They make and cure several of their own meats and cheeses, which are delicious, and the other dishes we had here were great, too. Make a reservation, because they book up really quickly.

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters
  • Other places you might like...

Root Down

1600 West 33rd Avenue, Denver, CO

"Root Down aims to connect the neighborhood to a dining experience in the same way ingredients are connected to food. There should be a seamless bond between the elements and experience, which stimulates the senses and draws people in." Some of the most amazing food, service and atmosphere I've experienced in Denver.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersVegetarian

Little Man Ice Cream

2620 16th St. Denver, CO 80211

Handmade ice cream in reliably good flavors and with a great creamy texture. You also can't go wrong with the fact that they are houses in a free-standing giant milk can.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesAdventure

Linger

2030 West 30th Avenue, Denver, CO 80211, United States

In the Highlands neighborhood just minutes from LODO in Denver. Great views of the city. Great place to drown my sorrows after the Colorado Rockies lost the baseball game.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife

Wynkoop Brewery

1634 18th St, Denver, CO 80202

The Grandaddy of Denver breweries, this gem boasts good food, great beers, and a Governor/Founder to boot

Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife

Steuben's

523 East 17th Avenue, Denver, CO

One of my favorite restaurants. Everything on the menu is fantastic! Price is really good and it's just one of those delicious denver restaurants. I'll definitely visit again when I visit Denver.

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesLocal

Rioja

1431 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80202

Delicious, creatively prepared food, using fresh ingredients. The handmade pastas are incredible and so are the other entrees. I've only been here once, but my brother has been several times and says each meal he's had here has been great. They also serve a fantastic and slightly off beat selection of breads (I had a slice of lavendar sourdough, for ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendsters

Fruition Restaurant

1313 E 6th Ave, Denver, CO 80218

Small, call for reservations. Menu is always fresh with change.

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianGreen

Tag

1441 Larimer Street Denver, CO 80202-1704

There are many good and some great restaurants in Denver and Tag is in the great category. It is on historic Larimer Square in heart of downtown. We made reservations late and were told we would have to sit at the Chef's table rather than at a regular table or booth. This turned out to be two seats (there are ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryAdventure

Zengo

1610 Little Raven St, Denver, CO 80202

Our favorite date place when in town. Amazing blend of South American and Asian-- chipoltle miso soup is fabulous, Ahi tacos,fun sushi options and the miso cod (when they have it) is meltingly delicate. My mouth is watering just thinking about it sigh. Modern hipster look and feel with a bar crowd of beautify people but they let in the ...

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesAdventure

D Bar Desserts

1475 East 17th Avenue, Denver, CO

Yummy deserts! Went there while I was pregnant and craving wedding cake. Unfortunately, they didn't have any wedding cake but they gave me a sampler platter of deserts and a large glass of milk and didn't make fun of me when I ate the whole thing!

Popular withFoodiesNightlife

Euclid Hall

1317 14th St, Denver, CO

My NYC restaurant, Distilled, recently hosted the Euclid Hall team after their JBF dinner in NYC. Their array of homemade sausages, specifically the boudin blanc and boudin noir alongside their range of house made mustards is incredible.

Highland Tap and Burger

2219 West 32nd Avenue, Denver, CO

This place has the most amazing burgers and get out your hipster swagger, because the highlands is the place to be. Its also close to the 16 street mall and has a great walking path.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesVegetarian

Falling Rock Tap House

1919 Blake Street, Denver, CO

Holy amazing selection of taps! This place was awesome. I would recommend it as a must see place for any beer enthusiast.

Popular withNightlifeFoodiesAdventure

Bonnie Brae Ice Cream

799 S University Blvd, Denver, CO 80209

Homemade ice cream served in a traditional ice cream shop -- nothing artisanal or trendy here. Their flavors run from the standards like mint chip to more unusual things like lemon gingerbread and black pepper.

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Bones Restaurant

701 Grant Street Denver, CO 80203-3508

The Miso, Lobster, and Edamame Ramen is delicious! I saw that this is one of the newest spots owned by local celeb chef Bonanno, and his most affordable too. So my friend Angie and I headed right over after calling ahead to reserve a table. I was a bit disappointed when they first tried seating us at the end of ...

twelverestaurant

2233 Larimer Street Denver, CO 80205

Wow- what a great find! A 5280 Pick that is well deserved! The cardamon wheat bread was sublime. The dungeness crab beignet was the best appetizer I have had in years! Tuesday and Wednesdays are prix fixe $38 for a 3 course meal- great value!

Popular withFoodiesBusinessLuxury

ChoLon

1555 Blake Street #101, Denver, CO

Really good and fun food in downtown Denver. It is high end Asian with nice presentation. Before going check out their website which has pictures of most of the dishes.

Popular withLuxuryBusinessFoodies