Member Reviews (2)
- Deseo HotelMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Love the vibe of this boutique hotel in Downtown Playa del Carmen. The rooftop pool is a great place to lounge at night. Enjoy a mojito while watching some old foreign films projected on the side of the hotel.
- Deseo HotelMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewDec 10, 2012
I came here for drinks while staying nearby in Playa del Carmen -- it has a great "rooftop" bar (I have it in quotes because their rooftop is only 1 or 2 floors above street level). The hotel is a hip boutique hotel right on the main drag of 5th Ave. The bar is the first thing you see when you head up the stairs. They have great drinks, friendly and helpful bartenders and in addition to chairs, they also have beds that you can lounge on with a group. This area doubles as the hotel's pool area, so there is a small pool next to the bar.
Good!29 reviews across the web.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. Highly appreciated by 95% of guests.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 92% of guests.
- PriceBest value. 90% of guests enjoyed it.
- LocationLocation is great. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building78% enjoyed the lobby entrance.