- 12138 Michigan Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48216, USARanked #1 overall in Detroit restaurants
You know the mac and cheese is good if it can stand proud as an entrée—with two sides of its own. Slows, an authentic barbecue joint located across the street...Popular with
- 3400 Renaissance Ctr, Ste A403, Detroit, MI 48243Ranked #3 overall in Detroit restaurants4 reviews
Romantic dinner on the riverfront! Food was delicious. Service was super slow though, especially for a Tuesday evening. Ordered chicken de pollo. Bread brought to the table before the main...Popular with
- 5511 W Canfield St, Detroit, MI 48201Ranked #5 overall in Detroit restaurants
Near Wayne State Campus, this is a unique restaurant worth a visit! They make all their own dairy products so make sure you save room for dessert, the carrot cake...Popular with
- 88451 Harper Ave, Detroit, MI 48213Ranked #8 overall in Detroit restaurants2 reviews
Partially sketchy area. Go here during the day. Home of the Big Baby huge burger topped with corned beef. Obama was here. 1 table takeout favored. Come hungry.
- 9118 W Lafayette Blvd, Detroit, MI 48226Ranked #9 overall in Detroit restaurants
Coneys are great. Open 24/7. Real attraction for Lafayette over American is the old counters and the servers jabber. Order 2 on one heavy onion. If your prone to drinking...