Things to do in Detroit
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Detroit things to do17 reviews
Great street in Detroit, with a fun vibe. Full of restaurants and bars that cater to greek food. You can find some amazinggg food here and Greektown casino is located...Popular with
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Detroit things to do13 reviews
Commercial Park is the home of the Detroit Tigers where you can watch baseball games. Make sure to see at least one game during your stay.Popular with
- 3Ranked #3 overall in Detroit things to do11 reviews
An awesome place next to the riverside which gives you the opportunity to see the Detroit Red Wings live. Don't miss it if you love hockey!!Popular with
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Detroit things to do9 reviews
Forward down the field, A charging team that will not yield. And when the Blue and Silver wave, Stand and cheer the brave. Rah, Rah, Rah. Go hard, win the...Popular with
- 5Ranked #5 overall in Detroit things to do10 reviews
The best place to relax after work. The island is located on the river between the USA and Canada and you have an awesome view at the skyline of Detroit....Popular with
- 6Ranked #6 overall in Detroit things to do9 reviews
Located on the riverfront, this is where you will find a festival pretty much every weekend after memorial day throughout the summer. Anything from jazz, techno, country music, to african...Popular with
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Detroit things to do10 reviews
Take a walk at the Riverwalk and enjoy the sunny weather. There are even people fishing at this place.
- 8Ranked #8 overall in Detroit things to do8 reviews
Diego Rivera's mural "Detroit Industry" is the awesome centerpiece, filling an entire room with blue-tinged factory images. The rest of the collection spans eras and genres, but is particularly noteworthy...
- 9Ranked #9 overall in Detroit things to do10 reviews
I love bridges and ones that take you to Canada are even better! I crossed the Ambassador Bridge when I was coming back from Toronto. It was under construction, but...
- 10Ranked #10 overall in Detroit things to do6 reviews
It does not matter if you love art or not. This place is amazing. It combines art with the life in Detroit. Unfortunately I did not have the chance to...Popular with