Restaurants near Diamond Head State Monument
- 0Diamond Head Road and 18th Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96816Distance: 0.0 mi116 reviews
Diamond Head Hike is a favorite activity. It takes approximately half an hour to walk to top of this extinct volcano with a WW2 bunker that overlooks Waikiki Beach, downtown...Popular with
- 2Ste 3, 3045 Monsarrat Avenue, Honolulu, HIRanked #39 overall in Honolulu restaurantsDistance: 0.6 mi7 reviews
I had a great breakfast here. The menu features all the standards like bagels, eggs, pastries, etc. but the freshness was anything but standard. I ordered the breakfast burrito and...Popular with
- 32863 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815Ranked #46 overall in Honolulu restaurantsDistance: 0.9 mi
What a find!! Excellent food, tucked under two huge Hau trees and smack dab on the beach line with the sound of the waves on the sand. Try the kimchee...Popular with
- 53045 Monsarrat Ave # 5, Honolulu, HIDistance: 0.6 mi3 reviews
I came here for an acai bowl taste test with their neighbor Bogart's. Side by side comparison, Bogart's was hands down the winner. Diamond Head Cove's acai bowl is pretty...
- 72885 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HawaiiDistance: 0.8 mi4 reviews
After attending a meeting/presentation at the Lotus, the group migrated over here to have some drinks. The property is very nice; cool ambiance. The bar staff were accommodating. A good...Popular with
- 103114 Monsarrat Avenue, Honolulu, HawaiiDistance: 0.6 mi1 review
Famous for their fish tacos with creamy slaw, this place has a great variety. Try the salmon salad (or anything with the macnut pesto) or their kalbi plate lunch. Burritos...