disneyland is indeed the happiest place on earth. being a native san diegan we used to take the train when it opens and go straight to tommorrowland as they will end up with the longest lines so that way you get there quicker usually. for food i have found that the best price food is right by the mark twain ...
Restaurants near Disneyland
- 10.23 mi1313 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA0.23 mi from Disneyland16 reviews
As a child I always wondered how people were able to find this restaurant and watch us on the ride. I was always in awe and thought it was a special club. As an adult I've had the pleasure of dining there, and it's just as much fun. The mood and the magic of Disney is just too much for ...Popular withFamiliesFoodiesTrendsters
- 20.14 mi33, Anaheim, California 92802, United States0.14 mi from Disneyland13 reviews
It's not easy to get into here. You need to know someone who knows someone who knows someone. I'm not gonna downplay the exclusivity here. YOU (yeah you) need to be a lucky schmo or a filthy rich schmo in order to get your Disney paws on those two numbers....3 3....say it with me......Club...3 3. You probably aren't going to ...Popular withFoodiesLuxuryFamilies
- 30.09 mi0.09 mi from Disneyland4 reviews
No other churro in the world can hold a candle to a Disneyland churro, and I've had some amazing churros in Spain. I made my boyfriend try his first ever at Disneyland, just like my parents did with me! Perfectly crispy, greasy, and sugary.Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 40.24 mi1400 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 928020.24 mi from Disneyland
Mimi's Cafe is a somewhat typical family restaurant with nicer decor than most. Great place for the whole family, since they have a pretty decent kids menu and a fairly small, but decent menu for the adults. I especially like their carrot raisin muffin and their salads. They bring you a complimentary bread basket which is a nice, added touch. ...Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies
- 50.06 mi1313 North Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA, United States0.06 mi from Disneyland3 reviews
Dole whip, you are so good. And dairy free (but not vegan, as you contain casein). The prices are a bargain for theme park food/drinks. For about $3, you can get the Dole whip, which is very much like pineapple ice cream (but without the actual cream of course). For about $5, you can get the Dole whip float, which ...Popular withVegetarianFoodiesAdventure
- 60.04 mi1313 Harbor Blvd Disneyland Park, Anaheim, CA 928020.04 mi from Disneyland3 reviews
We came here for breakfast since I saw that they have Mickey Mouse waffles. They stop serving breakfast at 11am...got there too late :( however we got seated pretty quickly outside. The baked potato soup is amazing! But at over $5 for the amount you get, it's expensive. The chicken fried chicken was delicious; comes with mashed potatoes, corn+edamame, and ...Popular withFoodiesHistoryFamilies
- 70.14 mi1313 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA0.14 mi from Disneyland2 reviews
I had heard that there was something that I had to try.. that was simply the best thing to ever eat while at Disneyland. I found it. It is called a monte cristo.. and it's WONDERFUL! of course if i were to eat more than one in a day I would probably die a horrible horrible great tasting death... A ...Popular withWellnessLuxury
- 80.15 mi1313 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA 928020.15 mi from Disneyland2 reviews
Another food place within the heart of Disneyland's New Orleans Square, the Royal Street Veranda is a small stand that sells clam chowder and gumbo (either steak or vegetarian) in a sourdough bread bowl. They also sell various beverages and desserts, but the appeal for me is the vegetarian gumbo! At about $8 (approximately), you can be full for an ...Popular withVegetarian
- 90.11 mi
- 100.24 mi1550 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.24 mi from Disneyland2 reviews
My guest and I were famished but we didn't want to leave the park without watching Disney's epic fireworks. Our 3 complimentary hours at Downtown Disney parking lot was near an end, though we could extend our stay with an additional 2 hour validation when dinning at an approved Disney restaurant. Good food and no fireworks ... or acceptable food ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesNightlife
- 110.08 mi1313 Harbor Blvd, Disneyland Park, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.08 mi from Disneyland
Serving the typical burgers, pizzas, and kids meals found at other Disneyland venues, I was pleasantly surprised with the BLT Flatbread Pizza. Although a bit pricey, it was a very generous portion of pizza, topped with bacon, cheese, onions, and tomatoes. It was very tasty and one of my favorite meals at Disneyland.Popular withFamilies
- 120.08 mi1313 Harbor Blvd, Disneyland Park, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.08 mi from Disneyland1 review
Came here just for the Mickey Mouse beignets. We got 3 to go so we could eat as we were waiting for World of Color to begin. They aren't too greasy; soft and chewy. Just make sure to shake the bag do the powdered sugar is distributed evenly!Popular withFamilies
- 130.15 mi0.15 mi from Disneyland1 review
I loved this ride as a kid and I love it now as an adult. I still go bananas if I get to drive Mr. Toad's car (it's random but you may be one of the lucky ones). Since this ride has been removed at Walt Disney World in Orlando, I have an even greater fondness for the one here ...Popular withFamilies
- 140.11 miDisneyland Park, 1313 North Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA0.11 mi from Disneyland2 reviews
You can find okay pizza here. They also have a salad bar and pasta. Nothing special.
- 150.08 mi1313 Harbor Blvd, Disneyland Park, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.08 mi from Disneyland1 review
This has been turned into the Jolly Holiday Bakery, complete with a Mary Poppins theme! I haven't been since the remodel, but they always had nice pastries. I'm sure their menu is still about the same, and I can't wait to look around inside! From the photos I've seen, the details around the restaurant are awesome.
- 160.23 mi1534 S Harbor Blvd0.23 mi from Disneyland1 review
The Pizza Press is a really cool assembly line, where you can create your own pizza. Yep!!! For $10 you get to taste your own creation =) regardless your cooking talents (no judgement here!!!) Their friendly and helpful staff can make suggestions but you are free of adding ANY of their available ingredients. Then your pizza will be put in ...
- 170.18 mi1556 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.18 mi from Disneyland3 reviews
Not bad but my service was slow. I ordered a tuna sandwich on olive bread. It was supposed to have some sort of mayo or aioli on it but it seemed pretty dry to me so I added some olive oil (from the table). Aside from that, not a bad sandwich. It came with an order of fries (mediocre) and ...
- 180.15 miWest Street, Anaheim, California 92802, United States0.15 mi from Disneyland1 review
I once wandered in here looking for a dessert and I got a banana foster cheesecake. It was good! I enjoyed the corn chowder... but not the bread bowl. It's served in a bread bowl and they plate it like mickey's head. I like crusty yet soft bread. This one was more like... super chewy. Meh. My friend doesn't like ...
- 190.08 mi1313 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.08 mi from Disneyland1 review
If you're in the mood for a kebab, come to the Bengal Barbecue. There's no seating, so you'll have to walk around with stick until you can toss it in one of the bins that say "WASTE PLEASE." It's as if they WANT us to waste... weird. There is one vegetarian option, several meat options, and drinks. Each kebab is ...
- 200.2 mi