disneyland is indeed the happiest place on earth. being a native san diegan we used to take the train when it opens and go straight to tommorrowland as they will end up with the longest lines so that way you get there quicker usually. for food i have found that the best price food is right by the mark twain ...
Restaurants near Disneyland
- 10.23 mi1313 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA0.23 mi from Disneyland16 reviews
If you can snag a reservation here, do it. Blue Bayou is dining right on the Pirates of the Caribbean water front... though I'm not sure what Louisiana Bayou has to do with pirates or the Caribbean. Order the Monte Cristo--amazing!Popular with
- 20.14 mi33, Anaheim, California 92802, United States0.14 mi from Disneyland12 reviews
This is an exclusive club... You need to know members to get a reservation here and they are quick sticklers about their dress code. I've been here several times cuz of friends. Thanks to them! They are awesome people! :D I've been here for lunches and dinner. The price is always expensive. Expect to pay a lot. Lunch: They have ...Popular with
- 30.09 mi
- 40.06 mi1313 North Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA, United States0.06 mi from Disneyland3 reviews
Dole whip, you are so good. And dairy free (but not vegan, as you contain casein). The prices are a bargain for theme park food/drinks. For about $3, you can get the Dole whip, which is very much like pineapple ice cream (but without the actual cream of course). For about $5, you can get the Dole whip float, which ...Popular with
- 50.04 mi1313 Harbor Blvd Disneyland Park, Anaheim, CA 928020.04 mi from Disneyland3 reviews
We came here for breakfast since I saw that they have Mickey Mouse waffles. They stop serving breakfast at 11am...got there too late :( however we got seated pretty quickly outside. The baked potato soup is amazing! But at over $5 for the amount you get, it's expensive. The chicken fried chicken was delicious; comes with mashed potatoes, corn+edamame, and ...Popular with
- 60.24 mi1400 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 928020.24 mi from Disneyland
Mimi's Cafe is a somewhat typical family restaurant with nicer decor than most. Great place for the whole family, since they have a pretty decent kids menu and a fairly small, but decent menu for the adults. I especially like their carrot raisin muffin and their salads. They bring you a complimentary bread basket which is a nice, added touch. ...Popular with
- 70.15 mi
- 80.14 mi1313 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA0.14 mi from Disneyland2 reviews
I had heard that there was something that I had to try.. that was simply the best thing to ever eat while at Disneyland. I found it. It is called a monte cristo.. and it's WONDERFUL! of course if i were to eat more than one in a day I would probably die a horrible horrible great tasting death... A ...Popular with
- 90.11 mi
- 100.24 mi1550 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.24 mi from Disneyland2 reviews
La vita e bella! After checking out the cars, test driving & obtaining as much schwag as I possibly could at the OC Auto Show, I quickly garnered an appetite and came to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria to the delight of my tastebuds & stomach. Using my VIP card obtained at a social event, I was afforded priority seating. I ...Popular with
- 110.08 mi1313 Harbor Blvd, Disneyland Park, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.08 mi from Disneyland
One of the very mediocre eateries at Disneyland, the Village Haus Restaurant has a limited menu and lots of seating. I've had a veggie burger at this place, but I prefer to go elsewhere in the park if I want lunch.Popular with
- 120.08 mi1313 Harbor Blvd, Disneyland Park, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.08 mi from Disneyland1 review
Came here just for the Mickey Mouse beignets. We got 3 to go so we could eat as we were waiting for World of Color to begin. They aren't too greasy; soft and chewy. Just make sure to shake the bag do the powdered sugar is distributed evenly!Popular with
- 130.14 mi33 Royal Street, Anaheim, California0.14 mi from Disneyland2 reviews
Meals just don't get any better than this. If you can get in and afford it, don't miss it. Be sure to ask Marcel the chef if he'd like to create anything unique for you that evening, and do ask the sommelier for wine pairing suggestions.
- 140.15 mi0.15 mi from Disneyland1 review
I loved this ride as a kid and I love it now as an adult. I still go bananas if I get to drive Mr. Toad's car (it's random but you may be one of the lucky ones). Since this ride has been removed at Walt Disney World in Orlando, I have an even greater fondness for the one here ...Popular with
- 150.11 miDisneyland Park, 1313 North Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA0.11 mi from Disneyland2 reviews
Pizza Port is a solid choice for a buffet style meal that is actually quite delicious! Nestled right next to Space Mountain, there are some solid choices here for quick eats, namely the mammoth pieces of pizza, and the chicken fusilli pasta that can be made into a "pink sauce" if you grab some marinara on the side. I find ...
- 160.08 mi1313 Harbor Blvd, Disneyland Park, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.08 mi from Disneyland1 review
This has been turned into the Jolly Holiday Bakery, complete with a Mary Poppins theme! I haven't been since the remodel, but they always had nice pastries. I'm sure their menu is still about the same, and I can't wait to look around inside! From the photos I've seen, the details around the restaurant are awesome.
- 170.23 mi1534 S Harbor Blvd0.23 mi from Disneyland1 review
The Pizza Press is a really cool assembly line, where you can create your own pizza. Yep!!! For $10 you get to taste your own creation =) regardless your cooking talents (no judgement here!!!) Their friendly and helpful staff can make suggestions but you are free of adding ANY of their available ingredients. Then your pizza will be put in ...
- 180.18 mi1556 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.18 mi from Disneyland3 reviews
Not bad but my service was slow. I ordered a tuna sandwich on olive bread. It was supposed to have some sort of mayo or aioli on it but it seemed pretty dry to me so I added some olive oil (from the table). Aside from that, not a bad sandwich. It came with an order of fries (mediocre) and ...
- 190.15 miWest Street, Anaheim, California 92802, United States0.15 mi from Disneyland1 review
I once wandered in here looking for a dessert and I got a banana foster cheesecake. It was good! I enjoyed the corn chowder... but not the bread bowl. It's served in a bread bowl and they plate it like mickey's head. I like crusty yet soft bread. This one was more like... super chewy. Meh. My friend doesn't like ...
- 200.08 mi1313 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.08 mi from Disneyland1 review
If you're in the mood for a kebab, come to the Bengal Barbecue. There's no seating, so you'll have to walk around with stick until you can toss it in one of the bins that say "WASTE PLEASE." It's as if they WANT us to waste... weird. There is one vegetarian option, several meat options, and drinks. Each kebab is ...