Went a few years ago and loved it Kids loved breakfast overlooking the park. Charactor Dinners was good. Special treats were left on the kids pillows.
Restaurants near Disneyland Hotel
- 10.2 mi1580 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 928020.2 mi from Disneyland Hotel
Last time I was in the Uva Bar, I ordered the mezze and some kind of salad with arugula, candied pecans, and apple. It was slightly pricey for a quick lunch (approximately $25 with tip), but it was quite tasty. Very relaxing break from the chaos in Disneyland.Popular with
- 20.18 mi1590 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 928020.18 mi from Disneyland Hotel
Wow, the garlic bread was awesome. Then top it with sangria, drinks, and amazing entrees. It's a great date night. Medallions were a little salty. Salmon was perfect. Awesome soufflé too. Must order that!! Enjoy!!Popular with
- 30.1 mi1515 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 928020.1 mi from Disneyland Hotel
This is nothing out of the norm for the Rainforest Cafe chain. If you have kids, I can see why it's appealing, otherwise I am not sure why you'd go. It's a pretty noisy place, often with a line and children running around.Popular with
- 40.17 mi1150 Magic Way, Anaheim, CA0.17 mi from Disneyland Hotel8 reviews
Now that I'm a "big kid", I can't help but spoil myself at least once during my Disney trip with a character meal. Came here for their brunch and had myself a blast. Every few minutes, there's a new character roaming around the premises. And more than likely, they will stop by your table to chat and take pictures. I'm ...Popular with
- 50.12 mi1510 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA0.12 mi from Disneyland Hotel7 reviews
There is nothing really bad here, but nothing really great either. It's also kind of expensive, but it's Downtown Disney, so there isn't much that is cheap. The food is mediocre, but if you want Mexican and you are at Disney, then by all means...Popular with
- 60.16 mi1313 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, California0.16 mi from Disneyland Hotel6 reviews
Definitely cute look to this place. Like old school diner.. Retro-y. Sis got the roast beef burger while I got the citrus turkey salad. The cashier (an Asian chick) didn't seem at all friendly or happy to be there. But the people working outside were pretty friendly. The food was pretty good. I got the Iced Green Tea w/ the ...Popular with
- 70.16 mi1150 Magic Way, Anaheim, CA, United States0.16 mi from Disneyland Hotel
I came here on Friday with a bunch of pals to commemorate a reunion. I've eaten here many times before and absolutely LOVE it! The service is the best part, the food is amazing, and the ambiance is romantic and intimate. It's a great place to take a date, but be prepared to pull out the big bucks because this ...Popular with
- 80.11 mi1515 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, California0.11 mi from Disneyland Hotel5 reviews
Good 'morrow, Earl of Sandwich! It is I, the Duke of Flatulence. *EXTENDED* BIRTHDAY MONTH=BIRTHDAY COUPONS=HAPPY RODNEY Free sandwich coupon ================== It was the last day to redeem my birthday coupon, so off I went for my first visit to California's only Earl of Sandwich restaurant. Hmmmm, I wanna try the Holiday Turkey sandwich, Although, I also wanna try the ...Popular with
- 90.17 mi1150 Magic Way, Disneyland Hotel, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.17 mi from Disneyland Hotel3 reviews
a bit kitschy but the bartenders appear to have a lot of fun. think rainforest cafe on the cheap. we had bartender michael's king kamehameha mai tai. yum!
- 100.18 mi1590 S. Disneyland Dr.0.18 mi from Disneyland Hotel2 reviews
This is our go-to spot for desert in Downtown Disney. The actual restaurant has some great live music if you're in the mood for dueling pianos, but I've yet to actually eat there, stopping only in for a few minutes to catch a whiff of melody as I breeze through DD. The Jazz Kitchen express, however, is a solid choice ...
- 110.24 mi1570 Disneyland Drive #102, Anaheim, CA0.24 mi from Disneyland Hotel1 review
I have been to this Jamba a couple of times. I am always well taken care of when I get here. They occasionally have had free upsizing deals for happy hour! When they do, they always give out the upsizing unless you don't want it. But if you don't want it, be prepared to be looked at kinda funny! Lol ...Popular with
- 120.18 mi1530 S. Disneyland Dr., Anaheim, CA0.18 mi from Disneyland Hotel1 review
Came here after a day at Disneyland. Food was flavorful; some a little salty. Overall good dishes though as the menu has been updated by a food network chef. We had sliders, tacos, lobster mac and cheese, and shrimp appetizer. Pictured: shrimp appetizer with corn bread (I forgot the official name of it.)
- 130.14 mi1550 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA0.14 mi from Disneyland Hotel2 reviews
I was hoping this was like the Haagen-Daz cafe in London, but sadly it is just an ice cream shop filled with their signature ice creams. I mean, I can get that at the grocery store, but if it is a hot day at Disney I can see the appeal. Long lines in the summer!Popular with
- 140.22 mi1550 South Disneyland Dr # 103, Anaheim, CA0.22 mi from Disneyland Hotel2 reviews
Sometimes I don't get a churro, and then I regret it. In that case, a cinnamon sugar pretzel from here is an acceptable replacement. It's nice to stop here at night when things are slowing down... and then you can sit outside and listen to the music at Downtown Disney. The only instance when I would call my pretzel-eating experience ...
- 150.18 mi1530 South Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA0.18 mi from Disneyland Hotel1 review
I've never eaten here, so this review is for the music venue only. GA tickets are standing room only. There are a few VIP seats upstairs but for an intimate setting like the H.O.B., it's far better to be downstairs in the crowd inches away from the band. The parking at Downtown Disney is free if you attended the concert. ...
- 160.25 miWest Street, Anaheim, California 92802, United States0.25 mi from Disneyland Hotel1 review
I once wandered in here looking for a dessert and I got a banana foster cheesecake. It was good! I enjoyed the corn chowder... but not the bread bowl. It's served in a bread bowl and they plate it like mickey's head. I like crusty yet soft bread. This one was more like... super chewy. Meh. My friend doesn't like ...
- 170.61 mi1313 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA0.61 mi from Disneyland Hotel16 reviews
terrible and such a disappointment! I have always wanted to dine here and finally got the opportunity I was so disappointed in not only the food but the service as well The ONLY good thing was the novelty Never again and please do not waste your money herePopular with
- 180.4 mi1600 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 928020.4 mi from Disneyland Hotel12 reviews
after a full week of nothing but greasy junk food at disneyland it was time for a nice change of pace. sure this change of pace would be much more expensive than most but has to be one of the best dining experiences i have ever had. i had the chance to choose were we would eat on are last ...Popular with
- 190.96 mi
- 200.39 mi1530 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 928020.39 mi from Disneyland Hotel
Das boot! Das boot! I have been waiting forever to say that. Year after year I always find some lame excuse to miss Oktoberfest. I almost missed out again. Originally the plan was to go to Old World in Huntington Beach but a fluke food poisoning accident put me on the sidelines. After seeing an event posting for House of ...Popular with