Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Green Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Disney's Animal Kingdom VillasMember ofGreen TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 1First to ReviewAug 08, 2013
All the comforts of home, when you home is in Africa. The beautiful and luxurious villas sit right alongside animal enclosure with buffalo and giraffes. A great place to pamper yourself in the company of wild animals!
Excellent!1179 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 89%.
- Location84% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel Building81% said the facilities were very new.
- Service80% thought the service was very professional.
Dining options at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). Complimentary shuttle services include an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a theme park shuttle. Business services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking. This is a smoke free property.
There are 1293 guestrooms at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, iPod docking stations, and free local calls. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.