Disney's Art of Animation Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 75%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Disney's Art of Animation ResortMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsAdventure Travelers+ 3Sep 16, 2013
Visit Radiator Springs, race around shiny life-size Cars, and stay in your very own Cozy Cone. Even if you are not familiar with the Disney Pixar movies, this new resort is revolutionizing the concept of a hotel, with amazing scenery that is executed in ways only Disney can. The Art of Animation Resort is designed around the art that has fueled happily-ever-afters for decades, from the rough sketches in the lobby to the tangible scenery outside. In the spirit of Disney theming, the details are locked in right down to the lamps and light switches in the rooms, which adds to the fun and gives you plenty to explore.Recommended for:Art & Design Lovers
- Disney's Art of Animation ResortFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Although this hasn't officially opened, I was able to tour the resort earlier this month. Built next to Pop Century, the layout of the buildings follows the same pattern. But that is where the similarities end.
The theming of the resort is very well done. Opening first is the Finding Nemo phase. The outside of the other phases are mostly complete, so Disney is putting their best foot forward. (The Cars outside area is simply wonderful.)
The rooms are the same size and layout as Pop Century. But the animation touches make this a real escape.
My one complaint is the same I have for Pop. Both seem so far away from the rest of parks and resorts. And so far away from anything really.
Excellent!1854 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for travelers who want to party.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 89%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests mentioned it positively.