Disney's Boardwalk Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 79%Luxury Travelers
- 65%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 65%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (20)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!423 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 92%.
- Food92% loved the dining experience.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsClean pool, said 86%.
Dining options at Disney's BoardWalk Inn include 4 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an
There are 378 guestrooms at Disney's BoardWalk Inn. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers. The air-conditioned guestrooms also offer voice mail and in room safes. They include ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Game Room
- Handicap Accessible