One is never too old to enter the world of happiness and laughter.
Restaurants near Disney's California Adventure
- 10.24 mi
- 20.21 mi1313 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA0.21 mi from Disney's California Adventure16 reviews
Expensive but the fanciest thing next to Club 33. I love the scenery and the people on the Pirates ride as you enjoy your meal experience. When you want to splurge in the happiest place on Earth, we usually end up here.Popular with
- 30.24 mi33, Anaheim, California 92802, United States0.24 mi from Disney's California Adventure12 reviews
Exclusivity!!! That is the main reason to go to Club 33. It is a super secret setting hidden within Disneyland. Unless you know someone who is a member you cannot dine there. Membership is crazy expensive and the waiting list is really long. Most people wait several years to hear back about membership. Luckily I was able to dine at ...Popular with
- 40.23 mi
- 50.16 mi1313 Harbor Blvd Disneyland Park, Anaheim, CA 928020.16 mi from Disney's California Adventure3 reviews
Carnation Cafe is one of the few places that offers Mickey Waffles for breakfast. My friends and I made plans to meet up for breakfast Sunday morning. I made reservations for us the day before online at Disney Dining Reservations website. Super easy. We weren't going to be surprised at the wait when we showed up. We all got the ...Popular with
- 60.25 mi1313 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA0.25 mi from Disney's California Adventure2 reviews
The Monte Cristo sandwich is sooooo GOOD! It's like a freakin' deep fried ham and cheese sandwich! what's not to love?? It has some powdered sugar on it, so it's like eating a beignet stuffed with ham and cheese..... I guess if you're not a fan of sweet and savory, then you may not like it. Or just ask for ...Popular with
- 70.19 mi1550 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.19 mi from Disney's California Adventure2 reviews
La vita e bella! After checking out the cars, test driving & obtaining as much schwag as I possibly could at the OC Auto Show, I quickly garnered an appetite and came to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria to the delight of my tastebuds & stomach. Using my VIP card obtained at a social event, I was afforded priority seating. I ...Popular with
- 80.18 miDisney California Adventure Park, 1313 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA, United States0.18 mi from Disney's California Adventure2 reviews
I like that you can get real Boudin breadbowls here - it's just like the ones you can get in San Francisco by fisherman's wharf. The prices, of course, are on the high side. $9 for a bowl of soup, and there's no option to just get a bowl of soup without the bread. Look for Mickey shaped breads outside ...Popular with
- 90.24 miDisney California Adventure Park, 1313 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.24 mi from Disney's California Adventure1 review
Might have to renew annual pass solely to have access to Corn Dog Castle... Forget Coca-Cola. The best kept secret recipe is for Disneyland's (crack) batter. Whether with corn dog, hot link or cheddar cheese stick, it's incredibly addictive. Priced slightly higher than Little Red Wagon at Disneyland, but with more menu items. Annual passport discount applies. As usual, you ...
- 100.24 mi33 Royal Street, Anaheim, California0.24 mi from Disney's California Adventure2 reviews
Meals just don't get any better than this. If you can get in and afford it, don't miss it. Be sure to ask Marcel the chef if he'd like to create anything unique for you that evening, and do ask the sommelier for wine pairing suggestions.
- 110.22 mi1600 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA, United States0.22 mi from Disney's California Adventure1 review
This is sort of hidden just before Jamba Juice on the right. We have enjoyed many hours of our lives sitting, drinking and talking by the hearth. I used to play the piano in the amazing lobby. Say hi to Hugh or Jamie at the piano.Popular with
- 120.21 mi1313 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA0.21 mi from Disney's California Adventure1 review
Extremely spacey restaurant with tons of seating and great theming! This is my absolute favorite place to come on stiflingly hot days at California Adventure, as it's highly air-conditioned! They're also great about giving you huge cups of ice water; honestly, I usually just end up getting free water or a Diet Coke at this place. Therefore, my review is ...Popular with
- 130.16 mi1313 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.16 mi from Disney's California Adventure1 review
I was looking for a quiet spot to have brunch since I went to Disneyland/DCA alone to make the most usage out of my annual pass during a weekday, and this place popped up on Yelp. The easiest way to get here is through the DCA - Grand Californian Hotel entrance, hang a left, and you're right there located next ...Popular with
- 140.18 miDisney California Adventure Park, 1313 Disneyland Monrail System, Anaheim, CA0.18 mi from Disney's California Adventure1 review
If you're tired of the typical pizzas, burgers, and chicken strips, check out The Lucky Fortune Cookery for Chinese food. Although pricey, portions are fairly large, and food is rather tasty. A Kids Meal option is also available.Popular with
- 150.17 mi1313 S. Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 928020.17 mi from Disney's California Adventure1 review
WHO DOESN'T LOVE FREE GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATE!?!? I wish they had a brief chocolate factory tour inside just like Boudin Bakery has right across the way but I'm not going to complain about FREE CHOCOLATE!!! They change up the flavors every so often. Back in the fall, they were handing out Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt. During the holiday season, they ...
- 160.2 mi1313 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA0.2 mi from Disney's California Adventure1 review
Who knew you could get good Mexican food at Disney's California Adventure Park? A variety of options are available - Tamales, Quesadillas, Salads, and Burritos. Prices are pretty reasonable, and the portions are quite large. I ordered a chicken burrito, which came with a generous side of refried beans and pico de gallo, sour cream, and guacamole. Delicious and filling!
- 170.22 mi
- 180.22 mi1550 South Disneyland Dr # 103, Anaheim, CA0.22 mi from Disney's California Adventure2 reviews
Sometimes I don't get a churro, and then I regret it. In that case, a cinnamon sugar pretzel from here is an acceptable replacement. It's nice to stop here at night when things are slowing down... and then you can sit outside and listen to the music at Downtown Disney. The only instance when I would call my pretzel-eating experience ...
- 190.09 mi1556 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA 92802, United States0.09 mi from Disney's California Adventure3 reviews
I like their mozzarella/basil/tomato sandwich, but their muffins are $4. For a MUFFIN? They're nothing special, either; I only bought one so I could get a cup of ice water, but they ended up just pointing me to tiny water cups and lukewarm water.
- 200.23 mi1313 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA0.23 mi from Disney's California Adventure1 review
In terms of restaurants inside Disneyland, particularly Disneyland's California Adventure, this is the $$$$uckie$t one of all. Again, with an empha$i$ on $. Two major reasons to dine here. - World Of Color dinner package where you can get a spot to eat and then watch the magical show. No character dining at night. - breakfast or lunch dining with ...Popular with