Disney's Fort Wilderness Campsites

4510 N Fort Wilderness Trail, Lake Buena Vista, FL, United States
Campsites at Ft. Wilderness decoreated for Halloween.

LGBT
  • Disney's Fort Wilderness CampsitesPro 2014
    LGBT

I stayed here with my family on one of our stays in Disney World. I think it might be one of the lesser known and more affordable Disney Resort options. Personally, I loved it! we had our own little cabin just for the family. It was adorable! It even had a little kitchen area inside. Very nice! Disney quality!

Recommended for:Family TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts
  • Disney's Fort Wilderness Campsites

Only Disney can make camping a halfway decent experience in my eyes. Camping isn’t my forte (eew - nature is everywhere). However, I was talked into it (via a nice, cozy RV) and found myself pleasantly surprised. Seriously.

Even with an upgraded premium site you’re saving a ton of money on accommodations. You can make your Disney camping experience one of sheer luxury or one of primitive basics. It’s up to you.

• Disney's Fort Wilderness Campsites

The campsites are a great way to experience Disney without burning a hole in your wallet. The sites are big, clean, and maintain the Disney standard. There is a restaurant and the Hoop-Dee-Doo old fashioned dinner show nightly. Plus, transportation to and from the park is convenient and easy.

• Disney's Fort Wilderness Campsites
Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)

4 people visited Disney's Fort Wilderness Campsites