Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre1991 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 95%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 86%.
- Room79% said rooms were small.
- ServiceOnly 63% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- Restaurant59% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- HotelHotel is ok.
This 2.0 star property has a business center. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and coffee in the lobby. This is a smoke free property.
There are 58 guestrooms at District Hotel. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 16 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.... read more