Distrikt Hotel New York City, an Ascend Collection hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 75%Budget Travelers
- 62%Luxury Travelers
- 62%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Distrikt Hotel New York City, an Ascend Collection hotelMember ofGreen TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersAdventure TravelersJun 24, 2014
Wonderful hotel for the money. A real bargain in Hell's Kitchen. Very modern, fresh, with clean, decent-sized rooms. The bathrooms are beautiful. We had an issue with a rude front desk clerk, but otherwise the staff was wonderful and the service impeccable. Great midtown location - very close to Times Square, the Garment District and other big attractions.Recommended for:
- Distrikt Hotel New York City, an Ascend Collection hotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewDec 07, 2013
Distrikt is on a block chock full of high-end hotels, like Four Points and Fairfield Inn & Suites—but its unassuming, discrete silver awning gives way to a very modern, sophisticated hotel. Its understated elegance really caught my attention. When you first enter the reception area, there's an iced tea station, which, in this hot summer heat, was a much-needed refreshment. The lobby itself is quite serene-looking. White marble walls are juxtaposed against a leafy green wall mural and a flower blossom rug. Distrikt's rooms are quite spacious, and the beds are unbelievably soft. The bathrooms look brand-new, with sliding glass showers and marble floors. The best thing about this hotel is that you get complimentary access to a gym nearby, on 42nd street. I've seen way too many hotel in-house "fitness" centers that are just closets with two or three treadmills. So I'm impressed that Distrikt provides this little perk. The hotel is in a great location, just two blocks from Times Square, but removed enough that you don't get all the noise and traffic there.Recommended for:
Excellent!3443 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Internet99% thought it was a great value.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room96% said rooms were clean.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel71% considered it to be very well-maintained.
Dining options at Distrikt Hotel New York City, an Ascend Collection Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour
There are 155 guestrooms at Distrikt Hotel New York City, an Ascend Collection Hotel. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, iPod docking stations, and voice mail. High definition televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: US$ 3.50 per room, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible