Doha Seef Hotel
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair399 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room62% said rooms were dirty.
This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour business center. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. A complimentary hot and cold buffet
There are 50 guestrooms at Al Seef Hotel. Guestrooms have city or sea views. Beds come with Egyptian cotton linens. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and complimentary newspapers. High definition televisions have satellite channels, free movie channels, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Mini Bar In Room