Visited Mainplace tonight for the first time in like... 2 years? Stopped dead in my tracks when I saw this bakeshop and had to get the macarons. 3 for $5 which is standard fare and these were a bit thicker than other places. (Tax is already included) Got the Passion Fruit, Pistachio and Black Currant I was able to stretch ...
Restaurants near Dolcissimo Bakeshop
- 10.2 mi691 S Main St, #90, Orange, CA 928680.2 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop
ohhhhh yeahhh I LOVE the Jamba Juice... This joint always has a friendly smiling staff, plentiful parking and is clean. You can drink your jamba here but why. its always so nice on a hot day to drink it outside if you want to stay there. The other option is to hop in your ride and keep cruising where ever ...Popular with
- 20.14 mi195 East City Place Drive, Santa Ana, California0.14 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop1 review
Amazing sandwiches!! Small, little place in a live work loft area. The owner works there and always says hi. They have a limited supply of awesome sandwiches too, so sometimes if you come to late they are sold out. They are all good. I loved my tuna sandwich and even tried the pork belly. Amazing. The bread was so fresh. ...
- 30.08 mi2791 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 927060.08 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop
I've only ever been here for the happy hour but it's a great happy hour. They have great choices for a pittance ($3.95 for a burger with fries). The one condition is that you have to buy a drink. That is not a big deal considering this place has its own microbrewery. The waitresses do dress a little bit more ...
- 40.06 mi2777 North Main Street, Santa Ana, CA 92705, United States0.06 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop1 review
WHERES THE BEEF??? http://youtu.be/Ug75diEyiA0 well if you want a silver dollar sized hamburger... sadly im not kidding by much... come here. I am so saddened by the state of burgers these days and what most consider to be a good burger. My dining experience here was fine, parking was great, no issues picking up your food with the buzzers... The ...
- 50.2 mi691 S. Main Street, Orange, CA 92868, United States0.2 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop1 review
I go back and forth between Starbucks and Coffee Bean... I know... But I think this location will be my Starbucks of choice close to home. Large open layout, 1 point. Open late, 2 points. Next to Jamba Juice, 1 point. If only they had a drive-thru for a perfect score...
- 60.53 mi415 South Main Street, Orange, CA, United States0.53 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop3 reviews
I was a chilaquiles virgin and after trying it at Anepalco's for the first time, I don't think I can have it anywhere else. Curse you Anepalco for destroying any other opportunities to enjoy chilaquiles! *shakes fist vigorously* haha... but silliness aside, believe the hype! Anepalco serves the best chilaquiles. The corn tortilla chips soaked in their delicious mole concoction ...
- 70.87 mi167 S Main St, Orange, CA 928680.87 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop
I have been here a few times now and I gotta say: I love this place! The décor is totally over the top, very colorful, vibrant and super detailed. Somebody really put a lot of love into designing this restaurant! I also love that they have tons of real plants, and even the parking lot is cute with its cactus ...
- 80.54 mi424 S. Main St.0.54 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop
A small but really cute place! I'm digging the flat price of $8.99 and you choose a protein (Chicken, Pork, Tilapia), sauce (saw about 8 different sauces), and 2 sides. :) I chose Chicken with Smoked Bacon Sauce, with Quinoa and Chicken Noodle Soup. The chicken was really tender but the sauce was only OK. Not enough bacon! Quinoa was ...Popular with
- 90.91 mi1520 W Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 928680.91 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop1 review
Alrighty then... So I come to meet a friend for lunch at this joint and almost no one is there at 1:00 pm on a Tuesday. This seems bad and I have a bit of apprehension about eating here... Shouldnt a well rated place be slammed at lunch even if its not exactly noon? Well I go in apprehension and ...Popular with
- 100.95 mi1231 W Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 928680.95 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop
So if you are cruising around town and come across Mi Casa Authentic Mexican Food, wouldn't you be interested in stopping and trying the place out? I found myself in that exact position recently. So I did... that is where my confusion set in. Confusion you ask? Well take a look at the menu, this is "authentic" mexican grub right... ...Popular with
- 110.52 mi
- 120.53 mi0.53 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop1 reviewPopular with
- 130.84 mi2737 N Grand Ave, Santa Ana, CA 927050.84 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop1 review
This place is very average when I was there. Nothing about the joint was very exciting or tasty. It was literally just another joint that I could go grub at and be like ok I ate lunch now what… My favorite part of going there was learning that the waitress was from Pattaya where I also lived when I was ...Popular with
- 140.97 mi1701 N Broadway, #A, Santa Ana, CA 927060.97 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop
Well this is your typical Yoshinoya.. Its had a recent remodeling (I have come here on and off since 93 so its not the only time). But they are near the OC Courthouse so that is a huge plus IMHO. This joint is kept clean. The service is fairly quick with a smile most of the time. Pro Tip: Use ...
- 150.97 mi1639 West Chapman Avenue, Orange, CA0.97 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop1 review
So this place has a sign that says it has the best burritos in San Diego... Whoopdeedoo... that and a quarter used to buy you a phone call to tell someone who cares... nowadays if you can find a pay phone I bet it's a lot more than just a quarter to make a call... So I see that and ...Popular with
- 161.45 mi292 N Glassell St, Orange, California1.45 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop
All ordering and seating is outdoors. Didn't quite expect that, but there's always a dude out there that watches over tables and makes sure that you have what you need. Personal service like that is always welcome. Dude was so nice that I must say his services bumped up my views of Bruxie, even through my "not being a fan ...Popular with
- 173.98 mi1580 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 928023.98 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop
This place has a cool vibe. It includes a hipster outside bar right in the middle of everything on Downtown Disney walkway while you wait for your inside or patio tables.Popular with
- 183.66 mi1313 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA3.66 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop16 reviews
The Blue Bayou restaurant is the nicest restaurant open to the public in Disneyland. If you are looking for a more relaxing and special dining experience away from the busy and noisy park, this is just the place. The dining room is dark and romantic, overlooking the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. There's also a higher price tag for the ...Popular with
- 193.9 mi
- 203.47 mi602 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA3.47 mi from Dolcissimo Bakeshop11 reviews
STRAWBERRY CROISSANT! Enough said. That's all you need. Get 100 of them! A very light pastry with awesome cream filling. I wish they had more strawberries on it though (this coming from someone that doesn't like strawberries). The lines may look long, but it goes by pretty fast. You spend more time waiting for your strawberry croissants to come out.Popular with