Dollar Rent A Car

5630 Arbor Vitae Street, Los Angeles, CA 90045, United States

• Dollar Rent A Car
    Ree
    3 Jan 30, 2014

I have read horror story after horror story about this place. I had got this rental car place from Hotwire where you pick the car and price, they pick the rental place. I read people saying they had to wait HOURS in line and I was most worried about that, as I was on a schedule that didn't allow that. Luckily it took 40 mins from the time I was dropped off by taxi and left in my car. It was quite the wait compared to every other place I've rented a car from, BUT not as bad as I had expected. However, I must have come just in time because shortly after I arrived, the line got extremely long where people were going to have to wait hours. They just take TOO long to check each person in to their car.

I didn't have any hassles refusing insurance as many people have said they've had, or refusing to have them fill up my tank. I didn't have any other extra charges than what i had pre-paid on Hotwire. Returning the car was also easy and he didn't even ask to check my gas receipt (must be location within 10 miles of Dollar.) But I showed it to him anyway for my own peace of mind. Left with my $0 balance receipt and that was that.

1 member's review