Things to do near Dom Luís Bridge
Nearby Things to do
- 31Rua Bolsa 22, Porto, PortugalRanked #34 overall in Porto things to doDistance: 0.3 mi1 review
A small Caffe located outside Ferreira Borges market, has a nice esplanade to enjoy a small snack or Port cocktail.Popular with
- 34Avenida dos Aliados, PortoRanked #47 overall in Porto things to doDistance: 0.6 mi1 review
1929 sculpture by Henrique Moreira (1890-1979)affectionately known by the locals as "a menina nua" (the naked young lady). The model, a lady named Aurelia, died recently at the ripe age...
- 35Porto, PortugalRanked #45 overall in Porto things to doDistance: 0.7 mi1 review
Next to Palacio das Sereias there is a granite pyramid topped by an iron pinnacle. It was used to hoist the "bandeirinha da saúde" ("small flag of health"): no one...Popular with
- 36Mercado do Bolhao, PortoRanked #44 overall in Porto things to doDistance: 0.7 mi1 review
Bolhão means big bubble, the market was built on the site of an ancient spring. There is a fountain in the exact centre of Bolhão, an axis around which everything...Popular with
- 38Rua galeria de Paris, 20, Porto, PortugalRanked #41 overall in Porto things to doDistance: 0.5 mi1 review
this great store opened on a great purpose: to bring to life traditional portuguese products on our grandmothers time, almost forgotten. the result is a fabulous store with gourmet, artcraft...Popular with
- 39Mercado do Bolhao, PortoRanked #81 overall in Porto things to doDistance: 0.7 mi1 review
" I remember a S. Joao night when we had a macchiato at the stroke of midnight, my love, with bread and butter-real butter-bought there, in Formosa Street! How good...
- 40Mercado do Bolhao, PortoRanked #78 overall in Porto things to doDistance: 0.7 mi1 review
Bento Cândido da Silva's art nouveau statues greet the visitors that enter the upper level of the market through the Sa da Bandeira Street door. Commerce is represented by the...Popular with