Dominican Republic Hotels
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Macao hotels11 reviews
I usually don't stay at all-inclusive resorts, but this was a truly incredible experience. The sprawling property has every luxury imaginable, including fifteen pools, nine gourmet restaurants, a handful of...Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Punta Cana hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Majestic Elegance is the absolutely most perfect place for a honeymoon. I highly recommend you stay in one of the Elegance Club rooms if you are a couple, so you...Popular with
- 3Ranked #2 overall in Punta Cana hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
That best hotel and holiday ever i cant fault it in anyway, it was a dream holidayPopular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Punta Cana hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Okay, here's my favorite thing about Sanctuary: They have these thatched-roof beds along the beach and the grassy cliffs. I tried to get them to let me sleep there overnight,...Popular with
- Ranked #4 overall in Punta Cana hotels5 reviews
Huge resort complex with new areas that include family suites that will sleep up to 6 and water park for the kidsPopular with
- Ranked #1 overall in La Romana hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I have never stayed at Casa de Campo--I've visited on a day pass--but there are lots of lodging options, from classy hotel rooms to villas with house staff; there's also...Popular with
- 7Ranked #5 overall in Punta Cana hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Best international vacation to date! The resort has everything you need. We didn't leave once. The fitness center is very out of date but it was more fun to run...Popular with
- 8Ranked #6 overall in Punta Cana hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
We went on our honeymoon for 2 weeks and was amazing.. They treat u like royalty.. I cant wait to go again this summer..
- Ranked #7 overall in Punta Cana hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Huge hotel, beautiful everywhere, a resort you find anything you want, food is ok you If you considered they are all inclusive, also they have a michelin restaurant that you...
- Ranked #8 overall in Punta Cana hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great food (but not a good place for vegans or veggie enthusiasts), very well maintained, customer service was satisfactory (knowing Spanish will help you), fantastic beach. Excursions are not very...