Average price per night

filtered byOutdoorX
    Villa Serena Hotel

Villa Serena Hotel

Excellent! - 89% of guests recommend

Word has spread about the Samaná peninsula, an unspoiled stretch of coastline in the island’s northeast corner, far from the madding crowds of the Punta Cana resort region. Part of the peninsula’s appeal is its bevy of stylish small hotels, among them, Villa Serena on Las Galeras Bay. It has all the classic Caribbean colonial features—Palladian arches, wooden shutters, acres ...

Popular withOutdoorBudgetWellness
    Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana

Excellent! - 86% of guests recommend

I didn't think I'd ever want to go to an all-inclusive, but now I look at all-inclusive vacations in a whole new light. The Hard Rock Hotel does relaxation better than just about anywhere I've ever been. They've got NINE restaurants, but a few of the more casual ones aren't all that great. (My favorites are Zen, the Benihana-like spot ...

Popular withNightlifeFamiliesBudget
    Majestic Elegance Punta Cana

Majestic Elegance Punta Cana

Excellent! - 86% of guests recommend

Favorite hotel for its people and service. This place was beautiful. The honeymoon suite was especially beautiful.

Popular withWellnessLuxury

Popular withLuxuryBusinessFamilies
    Sanctuary Cap Cana

Sanctuary Cap Cana

Class:

Okay, here's my favorite thing about Sanctuary: They have these thatched-roof beds along the beach and the grassy cliffs. I tried to get them to let me sleep there overnight, but no go (I bet you could sneak down there around midnight, FYI). I came here after staying at the Hard Rock in Punta Cana, which was fun and exciting ...

PhotosDetailsReviews
    Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana

Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana

Very Good! - 81% of guests recommend

That best hotel and holiday ever i cant fault it in anyway, it was a dream holiday

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Excellent! - 87% of guests recommend

Huge resort complex with new areas that include family suites that will sleep up to 6 and water park for the kids

Riu Palace Punta Cana

Riu Palace Punta Cana

Very Good! - 81% of guests recommend

This is the resort where I am working and really love it. check this resort and you will love it. you will stay at 1 and play at 3. And maybe I will meet you when you are here :) This resort feature : two restaurant buffet and also access to another two other hotels, plus 5 restaurant a la ...

Excellence Punta Cana

Excellence Punta Cana

Excellent! - 90% of guests recommend

We went on our honeymoon for 2 weeks and was amazing.. They treat u like royalty.. I cant wait to go again this summer..

Paradisus Palma Real

Paradisus Palma Real

Excellent! - 90% of guests recommend

I've been there in my Honey Moon! It's great place, great food and great staff! Just perfect to go with your partner.

Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace

Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace

Good! - 75% of guests recommend

Funny hotel, the animators don`t let you get bored! Beautiful place!

Popular withGreenTrendstersVegetarian
    Club Med Punta Cana

Club Med Punta Cana

Very Good! - 84% of guests recommend

Took our kids here YEARS ago to meet another family and loved it...perfect if you are traveling with young ones, and groups of people...the circus school was a blast.

Majestic Colonial Punta Cana

Majestic Colonial Punta Cana

Excellent! - 86% of guests recommend

good service and hospitality, the beach is dreamy. food could have been better, but portion wise - tons. My wife and I had fun and we recommend it.

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana

Excellent! - 87% of guests recommend

Lovely hotel could not find a single fault, food was fabulous, staff great everything available including dvds to watch in your room hifi . lovely beach and loads of resturants in the complex to choose from, best hotel I have been to in the Dominican Republic although all of them are pretty good!!!

Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro - Dominican Republic

Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro - Dominican Republic

Very Good! - 82% of guests recommend

aqui he estado 2 semanas .todo incluido muy bonito .un lugar precioso

Melia Caribe Tropical

Melia Caribe Tropical

Very Good! - 83% of guests recommend

Excellent choice for families. Baby care for infants starting at 4 months so mom and dad get a real vacation. Will allow families with three kids to share the same room with parents. Excellent staff and fantastic beach

Gran Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado

Gran Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado

Excellent! - 93% of guests recommend

Small Private Island, perfect beah, nise view on Samana, many local vendors.

The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real

The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real

Excellent! - 93% of guests recommend

I had a really nice stay here a year ago with my family. As far as all inclusive resorts go, I think it's among the best you can find. It's beautiful, clean, the staff are friendly and attentive, and the food isn't bad (as far as all inclusives go). We took advantage of a bunch of the included activities, such ...

Popular withFamiliesLuxury
    ClubHotel Riu Merengue

ClubHotel Riu Merengue

Fair - 74% of guests recommend

my word what an amazing holiday in this hotel.We were welcomed with a lovely fruit punch an even offered an umberella to use while walking through the beautiful surroundings to get to our room.We past lot's of palm trees,beautiful luch green plants and we spotted mangos and coconuts growing on the trees.The room was beautifully furnished,very comfortable bed and beautiful ...

Popular withHistoryFamiliesBudget
    El Cabito

El Cabito

El Cabito: out of the way, incredible ocean views and sunsets, delicious food and drink, sounds of waves and blow holes. One of my favorite places on earth. Make reservations early.

Popular withAdventureBackpackersFamilies
    PhotosDetailsReviews
Finding lowest prices ...We search hundreds of sites to get you the best deal!