Restaurants for Adventure Travelers in Dominican Republic
Recommended for You
- 1Avenida Barceló, Bavaro, Dominican Republic6 reviews
Soles has been around for 11 years. Its one of the few spots with beach that is visited by locals and tourists every week. Restaurant was recently renovated, nice bar, nice Mojito and great beach atmosphere. Its around 20 minutes away from Cap Cana. I like going for dinner on weekends. Saturday and Sunday its very full. Beach is fantastic.Popular with
- 34 reviews
The most popular beach in Las Galeras, with two restaurants, lounge chairs to rent, massage center, occasional live music. Swim, snorkel, sunbathe.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4Av Alemania y juan Bosch el cortesito, Local 10, Hotel Bravo Mare, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
We were referred to Pastratas by a friend, and were thrilled with the food, service, and how clean the restaurant was, which is not the norm in the D.R. We also found the prices very affordable. The owner, Sr. Hernna, even said he would make special requests if we gave him prior notice. Definitely a must visit if you are ...
- 9Samana. Dominican Republic., 5, Samana City, Dominican Republic4 reviews
A FANTASTIC view (whales, cruise ships, Cayo Levantado aka Bacardi Island, and good steaks, I'm told, though I have never had such a terrible pizza or Caesar salad in my life. Open to the public.Popular with
- 10Avenida Barcelo, Bávaro, Dominican Republic4 reviews
- 12Los Corales3 reviews
A cute Italian restaurant just two blocks from the Condo. We love to eat upstairs with the fans and the ocean breezes.Popular with
- 14Village, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Acentos Bistro in the Punta Cana Village is a hidden gem. The owner is usually behind the bar and loves to talk to his patrons. You are in luck if he has his fresh oysters available (flown in from the U.S.). He will help you pick the best dish for your taste- he is also very good about pairing wine ...Popular with
- 15Dr.Alejo Martinez, Sosúa, Dominican Republic1 review
absolute great food and service. ,my favorite here- peppersteak with mushed potatoes and veggies and a karaffe of a dry red wine.Popular with
- 17Bavaro Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic2 reviews
Great service, Nice wine, Good prices, and great Italian food.
- 18Avenida La Marina 3, Samana, Dominican Republic1 review
Good food on, right on the malecon in Samana.Popular with
- 19Avenida La Marina 1, Samaná, Dominican Republic2 reviews
Good food with a great view of the harbor in Samana, run by a very friendly woman.