Restaurants for Family Travelers in Dominican Republic
Recommended for You
- 4Los CoralesRanked #5 overall in Bavaro restaurants2 reviews
A cute Italian restaurant just two blocks from the Condo. We love to eat upstairs with the fans and the ocean breezes.Popular with
- 5Ranked #1 overall in Cabrera restaurants2 reviews
Wonderful food prepared by caring staff who help you truly enjoy a meal in the Dominican lifestyle. Although the restaurant is located near a busy highway, the benefit is that...Popular with
- 6Avenida Barceló, Punta Cana, Dominican RepublicRanked #8 overall in Bavaro restaurants1 review
Very big menu, good food, good prices. Open every day and always many people. Nice for weekends.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 7Avenida Barceló, Bavaro, Dominican RepublicRanked #1 overall in Bavaro restaurants5 reviews
Soles has been around for 11 years. Its one of the few spots with beach that is visited by locals and tourists every week. Restaurant was recently renovated, nice bar,...Popular with
- 9Av Alemania y juan Bosch el cortesito, Local 10, Hotel Bravo Mare, Punta Cana, Dominican RepublicRanked #2 overall in Bavaro restaurants
We were referred to Pastratas by a friend, and were thrilled with the food, service, and how clean the restaurant was, which is not the norm in the D.R. We...
- 10Ranked #1 overall in Las Galeras restaurants3 reviews
The closer beach, with 2 restaurant, where you play volleyball, rent kayak, windsurf, boat, sun chair. They celebrate the Full Moon party.