Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 1Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana, Dominican RepublicRanked #1 overall in Punta Cana restaurants55 reviews
This place really cares about the food, fresh ingredients, professional service. Plus it's right on the beach! Try the Mexican salad for a starter. Expensive but worth the splurge.Popular with
- 2Avenida Barceló, Bavaro, Dominican RepublicRanked #1 overall in Bavaro restaurants55 reviews
Soles has been around for 11 years. Its one of the few spots with beach that is visited by locals and tourists every week. Restaurant was recently renovated, nice bar,...Popular with
- 4Av Alemania y juan Bosch el cortesito, Local 10, Hotel Bravo Mare, Punta Cana, Dominican RepublicRanked #2 overall in Bavaro restaurants
We were referred to Pastratas by a friend, and were thrilled with the food, service, and how clean the restaurant was, which is not the norm in the D.R. We...
- 5Ranked #1 overall in Las Galeras restaurants53 reviews
The closer beach, with 2 restaurant, where you play volleyball, rent kayak, windsurf, boat, sun chair. They celebrate the Full Moon party.
- 9Village, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican RepublicRanked #4 overall in Punta Cana restaurants
One of my favourite places to dine in Punta Cana. Best food around, not cheap. Its in front of Nacional supermarket. Nice for dinner. Try the chocolate fondant.Popular with